Raven symone fell off

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Your homosexuality works against these angry weirdos.
I promise, I don't act on it. I like women a trillion times more. There's not a single dude I see on a day to day basis IRL that I'm even remotely attracted to sexually. But on Social media I've seen a few. And I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I have these feelings.

:snoop:

More and more, I realize I'm just bi-curious and not necessarily Bi-Bi. I'll never hit on dudes IRL. And when I do go out, I go out with the intention of dancing with women, getting their numbers and sparking a relationship. I've never went out and been like Where all the fine dudes at? <---not interested. :whoa:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I promise, I don't act on it. I like women a trillion times more. There's not a single dude I see on a day to day basis IRL that I'm even remotely attracted to sexually. But on Social media I've seen a few. And I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I have these feelings.

More and more, I realize I'm just bi-curious and not necessarily Bi-Bi. I'll never hit on dudes IRL. And when I do go out, I go out with the intention of dancing with women, getting their numbers and sparking a relationship. I've never went out and been like Where all the fine dudes at? <---not interested. :whoa:

I didn't need all those words to tell you to enjoy homosexuality. May the force be with you

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

You think it. Your actions dont matter

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't think it daily. Or even lust. It just pops into my head randomly and then I remove such ideas. :whoa:

You are a homosexual bruh.

You have a bussy.

I dont understand but I know you will be able to live out your goals in this climate of the world :salute:

To infinity and beyond:salute:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:dahell:I thought this was known. She been off at least since the Foghorn Leghorn cosplay.
raven-symone-miseeharris-com_2.jpg