Rate this humongous natural butt

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I've seen some South African broads with ass very similar to hers and I can pretty much guarantee it's natural little waist and all.
So there are natural black women out here built like that.
Is she natural though? Idk.
But the question is would I fukk?
Uh yeah, part that ass like a cruise liner in the motherfukking ocean.
But she gotta soak her ass like some dishes just to be safe.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I don't know who told these fools that bigger is better.

Yes a phat butt is cute and one woman can be sexier than another of she has a phatter bottom.

But the limit gets hit pretty fast. For my money, if she don't look like she can jog or fit in a movie seat then it's just run of the mill obesity.

Same with big t*ts. A fit attractive woman with larger than normal t*ts is one of G-d's most beautiful creatures. Some fat cow with her udders hanging past her belly button is just gross.
Why she gotta be a fat cow? You're an a$$hole.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Throwing-up-after-a-run.jpg

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ome of my homeboys had an ex wit an ass close to that..anytime he took shorty to the beach, the mall, a gas station in the summer time nikkas would be wildn, almost puttin him in situations where he might catch a charge..he said one time he had her pumpin gas while he was in the gas station, it was 3 nikkas on the side of the gas station waving for her to come to them, all 3 started slowly approachin her until breh came out the gas station, then they started cussin him out..he staring like :dwillhuh:...he said one of em was reachin for something so they dipped out..breh was like, all dat over some ass?:dwillhuh:..nikkas minds go dumb when they see dumb ass like that..shyt aint nothing but trouble

The way a nice ass can effect a guy is a phenom and needs to be studied, lord knows there are times I have lost my mind to a phatty.:wow:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pass ... That's how your face gone be when you hitting it from the back with all them foreign smells >>>>>>>>>> :huhldup:

:deadrose:

This should come handy:
Single-Filter-Full-Faced-Gas-Mask.jpg

She couldn't even get in there to keep that shyt clean....:huhldup:

I bet that shyt smell like Dawn of the Dead up in there...:scusthov:

Imagin the smell as she gets in the doggystyle position

Pass

Must be a real tough wipe after using the bathroom.

Why can't people understand proportions? That's too much for me at least.

It's like they gotta have the most astronomical (pardon the pun) butt in the history of man, no regards to the rest of their body.

It's like I know women like muscles, so lemme go pump my upper body with as much stuff as I can and look like basically a Spongebob type character. Regardless of how the rest of my body looks or if it matches.

Pass like a mug on this one

Ya must have never smashed a real phat booty before to be saying she would smell smh