Rate this humongous natural butt

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:...

:francis:
C70.jpg
You ain't have to ruin it for me like that lmao! You could've posted one of them female centaurs from Disneys Fantasia :dead:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:deadmanny::dead: You know it.

Ome of my homeboys had an ex wit an ass close to that..anytime he took shorty to the beach, the mall, a gas station in the summer time nikkas would be wildn, almost puttin him in situations where he might catch a charge..he said one time he had her pumpin gas while he was in the gas station, it was 3 nikkas on the side of the gas station waving for her to come to them, all 3 started slowly approachin her until breh came out the gas station, then they started cussin him out..he staring like :dwillhuh:...he said one of em was reachin for something so they dipped out..breh was like, all dat over some ass?:dwillhuh:..nikkas minds go dumb when they see dumb ass like that..shyt aint nothing but trouble

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ome of my homeboys had an ex wit an ass close to that..anytime he took shorty to the beach, the mall, a gas station in the summer time nikkas would be wildn, almost puttin him in situations where he might catch a charge..he said one time he had her pumpin gas while he was in the gas station, it was 3 nikkas on the side of the gas station waving for her to come to them, all 3 started slowly approachin her until breh came out the gas station, then they started cussin him out..he staring like :dwillhuh:...he said one of em was reachin for something so they dipped out..breh was like, all dat over some ass?:dwillhuh:..nikkas minds go dumb when they see dumb ass like that..shyt aint nothing but trouble

I dont know what it is about a phat ass that makes dudes go dumb. I wouldnt have gone as far as pulling out weapons and aggressively cat calling but I have almost crashed my car looking at ass no lie.