• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel bad now. I was going to give tupac a 10, then I remembered that he was short. I thought he was 5ft6 and gave him an 8 instead of a 10. I messed up his perfect score :mjcry:

Now that I see he's 5ft9, I want to bump it up to a 9.
Is height really that serious with yall? :pachaha:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Nah he's appealing to you only because he a celebrity, cmon now. you'd be curving this nikka with the quickness if he wasn't famous.
No...he (and the others I mentioned) are attractive to me in precisely the way I stated - Meaning that if they were walking the street as everyday 9-5 working men and approached me, I would find them highly attractive.
Granted, there are celebrity men who can identify with 'Now that I'm hot, they all on me' but Pac, Omari, Idris, etc aren't one of them. Their glow up blowed up...even more.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
No...he (and the others I mentioned) are attractive to me in precisely the way I stated - Meaning that if they were walking the street as everyday 9-5 working men and approached me, I would find them highly attractive.
Granted, there are celebrity men who can identify with 'Now that I'm hot, they all on me' but Pac, Omari, Idris, etc aren't one of them. Their glow up blowed up...even more.
I agree.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Coz its "tupac" i feel obligated to rate him high. But on a purely physical level I rate him: