Rate This Guy: Day 79 - Tupac Amaru Shakur

How fine was Tupac?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giselle

Daps
I feel bad now. I was going to give tupac a 10, then I remembered that he was short. I thought he was 5ft6 and gave him an 8 instead of a 10. I messed up his perfect score :mjcry:

Now that I see he's 5ft9, I want to bump it up to a 9.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I feel bad now. I was going to give tupac a 10, then I remembered that he was short. I thought he was 5ft6 and gave him an 8 instead of a 10. I messed up his perfect score :mjcry:

Now that I see he's 5ft9, I want to bump it up to a 9.
You don't feel bad, he's short so dock points off.

You been doing it for how long now? You good :myman:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You gave him a one bc you're a hater. You're not even supposed to be voting. :umad:
hater of who and what? I gave me a one because that's how ridiculous y'all are when it comes to height.

"Oh he's short, minus 2-4 points"

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You gave him a one bc you're a hater. You're not even supposed to be voting. :umad:
@SheWantTheD is a cancer.

Dating a Cancer man is like dating a moody woman, but one who doesn't express what they feel, instead running away sideways and attacking by abandoning and passive-aggressively disappearing instead of talking about how they feel and what’s going on. Which can be the ultimate in hurtful. Cancer men particularly can be the most insidious, because they pull the "suddenly throw you away" thing like you’re just a piece of trash, when really they are the trash by doing this to people. The Italian mafia are probably all Cancer men. Pretend they like you so they can lead you into an elevator and kill you. Then bury your body, so no one says or knows who did it because they all sneaked off sideways into the night and disappeared forever.

Cancer men are the "mothers" of the zodiac. They need to be nurtured and need to nurture others, which often causes the creation of a strong bond with their mother, making them appear as a stereotypical "mama's boy". Though this trait is also the reason most cancer men make a great family man.

It is in the crabs nature to distrust just about anything and anyone around. That is what helps him survive in life. The real question isn't whether or not your man is insecure, the real question is 'how thick is his shell'.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ladies, it's so funny how certain guys can get passes for certain things - If I saw a dude IRL with a scarf tied around his noggin' like Aunt Jamima, I would not think that was the business.
Tupac, is so appealing, even if he wasn't a celebrity. Just like Denzel, Omari, Serge, Larenz and Idris.
Nah he's appealing to you only because he a celebrity, cmon now. you'd be curving this nikka with the quickness if he wasn't famous.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
@Raava you should really ban certain boys from the salon or just the rtg threads, like @Nice Dolphin nikka and @critical whatever his name is. They're just jealous haters who are trolling.

I will when I see them trolling or derailing but if y'all see them first you should report them. That way I can just handle it as soon as I get on.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah b, something isn't adding up. The internet says Easy E is 5'3 :russ:, Dre is 6'1, Suge is 6'2 and Cube is 5'8.

9fe3ed352fdebbb26cec399081c9ad40.jpg

This pic is photoshopped

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Nah he's appealing to you only because he a celebrity, cmon now. you'd be curving this nikka with the quickness if he wasn't famous.
Pac is undeniably handsome with charisma and intelligence. Not rocket science why he's attractive to many.

Not saying he was perfect. He had his faults and there are men out there similar to him. But they are in the minority, especially when you discount the fame and talent Pac had. One in a million man :ohlawd: