Rate This Guy: Day 16 - Dez Bryant

How fine is Dez Bryant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
after realizing that only 3-4 brehettes have healthy relationships with men then there BS goes from sad to comedy. they don't even realize how big of a contradiction they are and why it makes it hard for many of them to get a man lol.
It's a rate this guy thread about an nfl player. Stop.
Go away please

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I'll give him a 10 based on his looks
But him beating on his momma and him having kids is a definite no go. So a -10 on that.

I'm not really understanding why some of the men are in here upset about this. He's physically attractive, the rest not so much.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Why does this nutwad think he has any right to criticize any woman on here is beside me. What healthy relationship have you had? Should I tag your ex gf and ask her? after all she did break up with you. Textbook example of a miserable miscreant who gets off on insulting women. How pathetic can you be that you resort to low blows and trolling after women don't give you what you want. #youokbro

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why does this nutwad think he has any right to criticize any woman on here is beside me. What healthy relationship have you had? Should I tag your ex gf and ask her? after all she did break up with you. Textbook example of a miserable miscreant who gets off on insulting women. How pathetic can you be that you resort to low blows and trolling after women don't give you what you want. #youokbro
:leon:
Spill that tea girl :sas1:
Or dont I'm just being messy :sas2:

:lolbron: