Rate This Guy: Day 16 - Dez Bryant

How fine is Dez Bryant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
a lot of non-white/biracial fit but not overly muscular black men 5'8-6'0 out there :manny:

thats my point...black women judge black men superficially first then cry about poor selection later :ehh:

omg let us live, we aren't trying to date him or marry him. We're just rating his looks, stop making this deeper than it is. :beli:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
omg let us live, we aren't trying to date him or marry him. We're just rating his looks, stop making this deeper than it is. :beli:

I'm not making it deep. This is reality and I thought this was a good textbook example to point it out :yeshrug: Not sure why pointing it out has yall upset :skip:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_m9os5afHaP1rfps2qo1_500.jpg

Based on that pic by Holy Berry's logic, no one is checking for him because he black ass hell

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I'm not making it deep. This is reality and I thought this was a good textbook example to point it out :yeshrug: Not sure why pointing it out has yall upset :skip:

you're not making it deep? "black women judge black men superficially then cry about poor selection later" really? You're in here generalizing black women for no reason, yet you don't know why we're upset. smfh. You know what you're doing. All we're saying is, he looks nice. No one is saying it's cool for him to beat his mother or be a piece of shyt, just that he looks good. Stop making it more than what it is because you only want us to rate men that are "good people".

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you're not making it deep? "black women judge black men superficially then cry about poor selection later" really? You're in here generalizing black women for no reason, yet you don't know why we're upset. smfh. You know what you're doing. All we're saying is, he looks nice. No one is saying it's cool for him to beat his mother or be a piece of shyt, just that he looks good. Stop making it more than what it is because you only want us to rate men that are "good people".

k

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
She used a man in her example too though

after realizing that only 3-4 brehettes have healthy relationships with men then there BS goes from sad to comedy. they don't even realize how big of a contradiction they are and why it makes it hard for many of them to get a man lol.