How fine is Gabourey Sidibe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
lol this is obviously a troll thread. brehs in here are mad because a few posters find her "attractive" for whatever reason and giving gabby a ten ain't that serious.

on the real though if she lost all that weight ( I mean all) she'll look alright. right now she is not attractive in my opinion.

and @CinnaSlim :leostare:
Variety. Do Uzo Aduba too @MikeyC

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
take note how ya'll queen @CinnaSlim threw a fellow black woman under the bus.
You think I'm a coli queen?
giphy.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GS is fat for no reason. It's like people expect her to lose weight so she's doing the opposite just to spite people maybe? I'll be happy when she stops playing herself and get some damn surgery or something. Like she could literally be a different person overnight if she wanted.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Yall think her face is ugly or is just the fat part?

Fat, a lot of men aren't hung up on face. I personally don't care for face. I am good with a woman that is average facially but as shallow as it sounds, I don't find obese women attractive...slightly overweight is fine. I can take care of that in a month of two with my habits but obese and very overweight nope. I see some older obese women at my job, they could barely walk now.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I wonder if her weight is tied with her getting work in Hollywood tho. Like if she's been typecast to fulfill the fat black girl role, staying fat is critical to her getting paid. She would actually be creating competition for herself by losing weight cuz then she'd have to go up against the mainstream actors

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
You can't be obese and attractive, all of these people talking about image she supposedly helped in Hollywood. This is a terrible image to promote for anyone :scusthov: nothing wrong with being a few pounds overweight but this broad at least 150 pounds over.

Riding on the motor cart at Walmart because your fat ass at 30 years oldblew out ya knees like an engine on a old beater ain't a good look.

One of the gyms I've worked at the last 10+ years is medical based, get the fukk out of here with this nonsense. Y'all just be regurgitating shyt you seen somebody else say on the Internet without any real information to back it up.

There's is no medical reason why somebody should be this obese, 99.99% of people that are obese are that because of poor diet and lack of physical activity. There's exercise facilities designed around helping people with disabilities that have pools, specilized equipment etc... and dieticians that will develop a personal meal plan based on whatever medications a person takes or what illness they have.

What does any of this have to do with her anyway, she doesn't have an illness and isn't disabled so why would she be an influence to those that are afflicted by both :heh:
Why didn't u address anything else she said in that post tho ? Everything else was quite valid