2 cause her skin is smooth... @MikeyC you wrong for this :francis:

Smooth skin? Like this? :francis:
gabourey-feet.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The fact that she is held up as some kind of hero or respected figure says more about American society than anything

She is a walking, talking, symbol of gluttony and sloth.

fukk self esteem. If you black and you're that big and you don't have a thyroid condition of some sort you should be ashamed of yourself. Your lifestyle threatens the perpetuity of our fukking race and dooms generations of us to be trapped in an endless cycle of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and numerous cancers.

I must be high or out of my fukking mind...using a morbidly obese woman in order to raise self-esteem of big black girls.

How about a fukking gym membership and a dietician that explains you can have a burger every once and a while provided that once and a while isn't 2-3 times a day, multiple times a week.

My god...the amount of calories this woman must consume every day in order to continue living like that...the amount of fukking inactivity...

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol this is obviously a troll thread. brehs in here are mad because a few posters find her "attractive" for whatever reason and giving gabby a ten ain't that serious.

on the real though if she lost all that weight ( I mean all) she'll look alright. right now she is not attractive in my opinion.

and @CinnaSlim :leostare:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say she's ugly and move on. No need to try to get me to see what you see. Im a Taurus. Im stubborn. You think she's gross, good for you.
sorry to hear that...well read that. totally not your fault