• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dudes were giving Regina Hall 10s for "wifey vibes" despite every nikka in the entertainment industry dodging her like the plague :dead:

:dead:

Meanwhile Regina Hall is above flipping Beyonce who EVERYONE in the industry would want to get with but more importantly is with a rich and powerful BLACK MAN whether you like him or not.

I think its too late for this but I think a new rule should be if your posts are solely based on anything outside rating by looks then your vote will not be counted.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:dead:

Meanwhile Regina Hall is above flipping Beyonce who EVERYONE in the industry would want to get with but more importantly is with a rich and powerful BLACK MAN whether you like him or not.

I think its too late for this but I think a new rule should be if your posts are solely based on anything outside rating by looks then your vote will not be counted.

OP isn't helping with putting up polarizing photos that will sway the vote. As long as Meagan Good is still #1 I'm not really worried about the leaderboard.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dudes were giving Regina Hall 10s for "wifey vibes" despite every nikka in the entertainment industry dodging her like the plague :dead:
Beyonce was rated too soon. I didn't even know about this till day 10. Beyonce in day 40 would get 20 pages and 10 status.

I gave Regina a 9. She's bad and aged well. Aging well gives you a point with me even if it loses points with others.

I like her face and shape.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
OP isn't helping with putting up polarizing photos that will sway the vote. As long as Meagan Good is still #1 I'm not really worried about the leaderboard.

Show me an instance where I'm trying to "sway" votes?