Rate This Girl: Day 60 - Cassie

How fine is Cassie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
Im fukking dying at this thread.........nikkas in here saying Cassie is a 6....Cassie is a 6?! Breh :mjlol::deadmanny: So if Cassie is a 6...which is barley above average yall must be fukking chicks badder then Cassie right???:patrice::troll:
DA fukk OUTTA HERE lmao:russ::russ::russ: yo im done with the internet...nikkas b fraudin so hard bro OHMYGAAAWDDD :mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Like Wonton Soup
tumblr_mzx14jIIBp1re0fyuo1_400.gif

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Im fukking dying at this thread.........nikkas in here saying Cassie is a 6....Cassie is a 6?! Breh :mjlol::deadmanny: So if Cassie is a 6...which is barley above average yall must be fukking chicks badder then Cassie right???:patrice::troll:
DA fukk OUTTA HERE lmao:russ::russ::russ: yo im done with the internet...nikkas b fraudin so hard bro OHMYGAAAWDDD :mjlol:

Everybody don't have the same taste when it comes to looks :usure:

A guy can think the girls they rockin with look better than Cassie, you don't have to agree

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cassie, a SIX?! :what: Y'all don't like faces, c'mon now. I give her an 8.
At this point I'm just trying to think if there'll be a white woman that'll get higher than a 6. :oprahhmm:Highest is Margot Robbie at 6.61 (no, I don't count Amber as white).

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
Everybody don't have the same taste when it comes to looks :usure:

A guy can think the girls they rockin with look better than Cassie, you don't have to agree
Facts everybody got diff taste breh...but calling Cassie a 6??? thats not a lil outlandish to you LMAO?