Rate This Girl: Day 228 - Ella Mai

How fine is Ella Mai?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stave

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying she needs to go to the extreme, but the extreme represents your “peak” look, therefore she’d be a strong 8 or even 9. But she’s the opposite, like she doesn’t nothing to accentuate herself nicely, that’s why I say she’s a 6 that would easily be a 7 on a daily basis with a little effort - better fashion, hairstyles, and the basic makeup women do to perk themselves up - mascara, manicured eyebrows and a bit of cheek color (as she’s really pale)

Fair enough and I guess I can agree with that. So if we rate her highly, isn't that good bc we can see her for not only how she does look now- but also know what she really could look like?

Kind of like how most models (the real ones, not IG thots) look very regular when they aren't working. I view her similarly.

You're just saying she could do some small basic things and she'd be a little higher. I guess I understand but I don't feel like she needs it. Will agree I don't like how she dresses tho.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I like average
bytch look like Pete Davidson in the face and you colorstruck c00ns talmbout she an 8. :hhh:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:bryan: :bryan: :bryan: :bryan:

pete-davidson-attend-the-2018-mtv-video-music-awards-at-news-photo-1020376192-1541111759.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Fair enough and I guess I can agree with that. So if we rate her highly, isn't that good bc we can see her for not only how she does look now- but also know what she really could look like?

Kind of like how most models (the real ones, not IG thots) look very regular when they aren't working. I view her similarly.

You're just saying she could do some small basic things and she'd be a little higher. I guess I understand but I don't feel like she needs it. Will agree I don't like how she dresses tho.
Yea, that’s why it’s hard to rate women. We can easily swing within a 4 point range depending on the day. Ella Mai is a daily 6 as is, but the small things would make her a 7 on average.