Rate This Girl: Day 228 - Ella Mai

How fine is Ella Mai?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Serious question, is she a lesbian? I still don't know what her body looks like because she always wears baggy loose clothing. She also does a good job hiding that ugly ass tattoo and keeps it covered a lot.

I wasn't expecting to see so many 5's and 6's though. If she's a 5 then what is the majority of women in yall cities?

She appears to keep her make up simple compared to other girls these days. Maybe that's why some of you rate her so low. Most of those 9's and 10's would look just as basic without their second "face".
she a 5 on coli standards.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question, is she a lesbian? I still don't know what her body looks like because she always wears baggy loose clothing. She also does a good job hiding that ugly ass tattoo and keeps it covered a lot.

I wasn't expecting to see so many 5's and 6's though. If she's a 5 then what is the majority of women in yall cities?

She appears to keep her make up simple compared to other girls these days. Maybe that's why some of you rate her so low. Most of those 9's and 10's would look just as basic without their second "face".
Their rating her a 5 cause these grown ass man have some weird complex against lightskin black women.:mjlol:
Anyway I'm going with an 8.:ehh:

Daps
Their rating her a 5 cause these grown ass man have some weird complex against lightskin black women.:mjlol:

Imagine seeing a girl like Ella Mai in person and someone saying she’s just 5
:stopitslime:

Dudes have become scared to say that a famous light skin girl is pretty
:mjlol:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Man she's cute as fukk and I'd date her, but in the back of mind, I'd always be considering that I could probably pull a more attractive woman.

stave

Superstar
Daps
She is the Tomiest of tomboys. I couldn't find:

No ass pics
No bikini pics
No twerking gifs
No pics of her in a dress

the video she has with Ty$ is the best look you can really get at her shape. She's slim overall but since she is tall, it works for me.

Now if she was short built like that, I wouldn't be interested but she reminds me of a volleyball player's build.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bytch look like Pete Davidson in the face and you colorstruck c00ns talmbout she an 8. :hhh:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
YAWN!!
njyqcqt.jpg
>>>>>

Daps
bytch look like Pete Davidson in the face and you colorstruck c00ns talmbout she an 8. :hhh:

Yea you’re like the leader of this new coli anti light skin brigade. You make it for clear you don’t like light skin women

#nolitebrites

0-C2386-BF-7-E83-43-C8-9561-72326-A2-C8655.jpg

Not sure what y’all are compensating for but hey
:hubie: