• Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
teyonah way better than megan good but thats just me

Teyonah is bad as fukk. I legit was looking for reasons to not give her a 10 even though there weren't any that I could justify. I just stuck with 9.25 because Meagan Good happens to be my idea of a 10. I couldn't really argue against anyone finding Teyonah to be badder. I'd disagree hardbody, but as I said earlier, I'm biased.

In other news, I don't think I've ever seen the Coli this united on anything besides a neg train.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Any poster that voted under 9 is a suspected white supremacist. @BmoreGorilla
duoeXxU.png

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my one and only vote in these threads. She makes any other chick in any room in the world self conscious. GOAT (BTW as a used to be Sanaa stan) :whew::noah::ahh::banderas::feedme:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I was jealous of every nikka who was her boyfriend in the movie she played in....she wasn't even fukking nobody in You got Served and I still hate that nikka omarion for standing next to her.

I would personally take her husband out with a sawed off, a stick of deodorant, and a jar of peanut butter, and slide into her life while she's grieving, and I wouldn't even dream of pulling-out. :damn:

I'd clap that nikka up in the church during wine and crackers time for a night with her:demonic:

I guarantee the reason why the lowest vote for Meagan Good is a 5 is because the votes are public and posters aint tryna get called out by 80% of the board :russ:

:deadrose: :dead: :deadmanny:, this is my Coli, fukking love this site...

On the subject of Meagan, 10, ten, and diez, one of the finest females I have ever seen, head to toe unstoppable. I'd be the nikka at her wedding interrupting trying to stop the ceremony with this....

Have my boys black bag the groom and cart that nikka off never to found again.

On the real, one my friends was at a party in Detroit, she come calling me talking about "I seen you girl at this party I was at". :jawalrus:

I'm like "who? :jbhmm:"

She like " Meagan Good" :pachaha:

I'm like "What!! :wtf::mindblown::damn: and you didn't call me? I would drove straight from Cleveland, been up in there Steven Seagal/Van Damm'n nikka's to sit next to her!

Never forget the scenes in Biker Boyz, curves just poking out, every breh in the theater just like :whew::ohlawd::noah::whoo:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Just telling you'll what he told me :yeshrug:. He's bagged some beautiful women so I have no reason to think he's lying. Maybe it wasn't her height, it was awhile ago. I'll ask the next time I talk to him.

And why would I hate? I love beautiful women. She just doesn't do it for me. Why do you all start crying when someone doesn't like the same women you like?