Rate This Girl: Day 21 - Meagan Good

How fine is Meagan Good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shes one of the few "stars" I've seen in person for more than like 5 or 10 mins. She's a really pretty chick, sexy and goofy essentially the "prototype" AA woman as far as looks go.

Does anyone know if she got those tattoo eyebrows now tho? I gotta give to her, she's down right sexy but she figured out the key to enhancing her face with her brows early on and you never see her slipping lol

Its the only thing I dislike about her looks and at the same time like since she keeps them up so well.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
@ezrathegreat
full
Breast Implants :yeshrug:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes one of the few "stars" I've seen in person for more than like 5 or 10 mins. She's a really pretty chick, sexy and goofy essentially the "prototype" AA woman as far as looks go.

Does anyone know if she got those tattoo eyebrows now tho? I gotta give to her, she's down right sexy but she figured out the key to enhancing her face with her brows early on and you never see her slipping lol

Its the only thing I dislike about her looks and at the same time like since she keeps them up so well.

I've seen her in person too and she looks like lil kim to me in the face.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I know a football player who said he always thought she was sooooo bad and then he met her in person. Said she was trying to get at him but he wasn't interested. I think he said it was because she was so short. He's tall as hell and I think he said she was damn near midget status.

PS I gave her a 7. She's never done it for me.
she's only 5'5.... but really i wouldn't give a fukk if she was 4'5

first chick to get NOTHING less than a 5 :wow: