Best goddamn food 🍜

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Before Katrina 9

After Katrina 5

Depending on what you like food, partying is still ok, but it doesnt fell authentic like it did. I use to be in the Fischer on the Westband and ride thru Uptown bumping music and people girls where all on us. Way before the camera phones. The streets of Louisiana use to be packed. Girls were super cool and ready to ride if you had a wipe. Gangsters were dancing and listening to R.nB. DJ Jubilee was King. The daquiris were better. Weren't all tart with that after bite. The last 30 -45 mins of a party was slow dancing. Pretty much 4play in the club. Made it so easy to leave with a girl.

I'm a old Louisiana, I was clubbing in the 90s. Best of time, especially in New Orleans, really every college town in Louisiana had that New Orleans bounce flavor. Southern, Grambling, NSU, UL, Tech. I was everywhere.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Before Katrina 9

After Katrina 5

Depending on what you like food, partying is still ok, but it doesnt fell authentic like it did. I use to be in the Fischer on the Westband and ride thru Uptown bumping music and people girls where all on us. Way before the camera phones. The streets of Louisiana use to be packed. Girls were super cool and ready to ride if you had a wipe. Gangsters were dancing and listening to R.nB. DJ Jubilee was King. The daquiris were better. Weren't all tart with that after bite. The last 30 -45 mins of a party was slow dancing. Pretty much 4play in the club. Made it so easy to leave with a girl.

What’s a wipe homie?

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Katrina literally knocked a lot of the life out this city. Prior it was dope to visit, but it will never be the same. Great culture and history but it feels like 20 percent of the people are well off and everyone else is bordering on poverty. The people though are really cool. But it is relatively inexpensive to vacation there and it has a great nightlife. I would say 6/10
That’s so true. Last time I went was pre Katrina. Had so much fun there. Been thinking of going back, but I’m sure so much ch has changed

Bourbon Street was garbage. The people I was with couldn’t wait to hang out there. I went walking around instead

Did have a homeless guy try and sell me an 8 Ball, but that’s beside the point

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That’s so true. Last time I went was pre Katrina. Had so much fun there. Been thinking of going back, but I’m sure so much ch has changed

Bourbon Street was garbage. The people I was with couldn’t wait to hang out there. I went walking around instead

Did have a homeless guy try and sell me an 8 Ball, but that’s beside the point
Well i wouldn’t be on bourbon anyway
Is Dooky Chase worth going to?
Yes!!

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
How would you describe that to a person that wants to visit and outright clueless? No diss but when I was down there it just felt like the city drain ya energy. Mind you this was recently. It's a friend of mine and I don't want to stir this wrong.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How would you describe that to a person that wants to visit and outright clueless? No diss but when I was down there it just felt like the city drain ya energy. Mind you this was recently. It's a friend of mine and I don't want to stir this wrong.

How so? As an LA native I would say a big city like NYC would drain my energy because a city like NOLA is slower paced and has a more β€œrelaxed” vibe. To each his or her own.

The women down out there not hitting like it once was though. My inner circle consists of 3/5 people with three of them being from here and they can all agree. 5-10 years ago I would’ve said the opposite. I don’t know if it’s the way these women are dieting or what.

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps