Rate This City: Day 37 - Phoenix

Rate: Phoenix

• Total voters

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Went hiking on some mountain preserve out there, also hit them outlets out there

Chilled up at ASU and hit tempe market today, yall blessed :wow:

if I ever get some heavy bread I’m moving out here on god
you still here or have you moved back?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

I think i said this before, but its always funny in FB groups, or in real life convo. Particularly with black women who move here to Arizona and some cornball nikkas that are trying to impress them.

that they always focus on the black men here who date interracial.

But as I have said, just as there is a group of BM who date only white girls same is the case for BW in Arizona. And this vid supports my claim

for every " I prefer white women" black man, is a Black woman here who states her preference for white guys or says "i dont date black guys" if you ask her out

Black women will never amount to admitting this(obviously. lol) let some of them tell it, chicks in the vid dont exist. But Black men(ones that are not kissing Black women's ass that is) know the deal.

However due to the climate which is to always watch who BM sleep with. Stuff like this is never paid that much attention to, as much as who BM date.

But for black men like me who have lived here all my life, we know BW do the exact same thing they bytch BM about doing. I seen BW who let it be known through either action or them telling you when you asked them out what they prefer. I seen this from grade school to present.

And thats cool:yeshrug:, like what you like. But stop bytching about BM who PAWG. Unless that nikka is doing some dumb "c00n"(and i mean actual c00n, not coli's version of c00n) shyt then fine.

I aint no pawger at all, but it gets tiring hearing complaining from bytches who look the other way or celebrate when the IR couple is in reverse.

Just had to get this off my chest, after seeing this vid.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
you still here or have you moved back?
I only stayed for a week and a half breh, I been back in Chi for two months:dwillhuh:

I miss it tho :wow:

I look at jobs out there occasionally , if the money right I might have to make that move. How much a “decent” one bedroom run in the Phoenix area ?

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I only stayed for a week and a half breh, I been back in Chi for two months:dwillhuh:

I miss it tho :wow:

I look at jobs out there occasionally , if the money right I might have to make that move. How much a “decent” one bedroom run in the Phoenix area ?
You lookin to be in downtown Phoenix? or just anywhere in the city itself?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
its slowly becoming winter down here:francis:

on one hand we get cooler wheather

but because of how long it stays hot out here, it pisses u off because it takes time for you to adjust to the cold again.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
its slowly becoming winter down here:francis:

on one hand we get cooler wheather

but because of how long it stays hot out here, it pisses u off because it takes time for you to adjust to the cold again.
how has it been with covid?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
how has it been with covid?
people are out even with it goin on

while at the same time there are people still staying in or are choosy on where they go because of it

its like every other city.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
people are out even with it goin on

while at the same time there are people still staying in or are choosy on where they go because of it

its like every other city.

Went to the park on 32nd and Roeser about a week ago to clear my head. It was business as usual, no masks.

People really think this shyt is over.:wow: