Rate: Phoenix

• Total voters

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
good, we got some fine sistas, white bytches, mexicans, and surprisingly some Afro-latinas.

theres a couple of thick ass afro dominican/afro latin chicks that run around here and they are :ohlawd:

we got a good variety of different colors of BW here from lightskin to darkskin. But obviously they are outnumbered by white women and Mexican women tho.(espescially mexican women). To look for them go through south, west(Avondale) and southwest phoenix(Laveen). Or go to Black events, and restuarants(club Luxx, INTL, VLIVE, etc)

if your looking for a thick white bytch, your best bet is around Maricopa community colleges. Or going downtown(PHX/ASU downtown), Tempe(ASU), and Scottsdale

Mexican? they are everywhere so just keep your eyes open. altho some are either shaped not as you may like or whatever. But they be some nice ones:ehh:
Fam I was at Casa in Tempe last night. Yall got some solid pieces down here:wow:

I love and hate staying with fam when I travel, can’t do my thing all the way :mjcry:

even my big cuz out here just had a kid with a Mexican broad, runs in the family, gotta carry the torch @Stringer Cochran :mjpls:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
What about native?
good luck on that, the lot of them stay on the reservations

the ones you'll find in PHX and the metro area. Eh idk their not that attractive and there are very few of them

some good Native American food here tho:ehh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Fam I was at Casa in Tempe last night. Yall got some solid pieces down here:wow:

I love and hate staying with fam when I travel, can’t do my thing all the way :mjcry:

even my big cuz out here just had a kid with a Mexican broad, runs in the family, gotta carry the torch @Stringer Cochran :mjpls:
You came across alot of college mexican and white chicks. Thats what almost all of downtown tempe has with some Black women and others of course
you wont have much trouble getting something out of that

@bold mexican women are everywhere here, almost every non-Mexican family(more so black people, as we are smaller in number, white people not so much) here has one person in the tree who is with/married to a mexican man or woman.

if you looking to get at mexican chick, your best bet is to go to a Latin night at a bar/louge around here:yeshrug:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
You came across alot of college mexican and white chicks. Thats what almost all of downtown tempe has with some Black women and others of course
you wont have much trouble getting something out of that

@bold mexican women are everywhere here, almost every non-Mexican family(more so black people, as we are smaller in number, white people not so much) here has one person in the tree who is with/married to a mexican man or woman.

if you looking to get at mexican chick, your best bet is to go to a Latin night at a bar/louge around here:yeshrug:
Every black man I’ve seen has been with a PAWG, Asian or Hispanic broad :russ:

Think they talking bout hitting some mountain trails tomorrow. We hit main event and did some shopping today in the Scottsdale, kinda got :mjpls: vibes tho

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Every black man I’ve seen has been with a PAWG, Asian or Hispanic broad :russ:

Think they talking bout hitting some mountain trails tomorrow. We hit main event and did some shopping today in the Scottsdale, kinda got :mjpls: vibes tho
your in the east valley bruh, not alot of black people on that side. So your gonna see alot of black men and women with nonblack people. Im sure you see a number of black women with nonblack men and in mixxed company down there(tons of black girls with all white friends/or with a mixxed group)

and tempe is def like that. I was there just 2 weekends ago there are def quite the number of black people in interracial relationships there. But thats a given due to lack of numbers we have. Plus many brothas down there in Tempe are just young nikkas(alot of them out of town ASU students) trying to smash:lolbron: as I said as a breh you wont havy difficultuy getting some action from them as many of those White/Mexican bytches be looking for a breh to clap their cheeks:yeshrug:

what part of scottsdale have you been?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
your in the east valley bruh, not alot of black people on that side. So your gonna see alot of black men and women with nonblack people. Im sure you see a number of black women with nonblack men and in mixxed company down there(tons of black girls with all white friends/or with a mixxed group)

and tempe is def like that. I was there just 2 weekends ago there are def quite the number of black people in interracial relationships there. But thats a given due to lack of numbers we have. Plus many brothas down there in Tempe are just young nikkas(alot of them out of town ASU students) trying to smash:lolbron: as I said as a breh you wont havy difficultuy getting some action from them as many of those White/Mexican bytches be looking for a breh to clap their cheeks:yeshrug:

what part of scottsdale have you been?
We was in Kierland commons and some shopping area right off the 101, think by Hayden Rd and Frank Lloyd Wright blvd if I can remember correctly.

it’s just crazy how the shortys different down here they so friendly and will strike up convos with you real easy. Soon as you tell em you from outta town they face light up :wow:

I went jogging this morning and it’s two meth heads shooting up on the canal banks. Homeless population is super visible, yall got that bad out this way :picard:

just wish I had my own whip and spot while I’m out here so I can move around a lil freely. I love my fam but I don’t wanna be a burden and you already know what I’m on:takedat:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's where they at. Go south of that to Glendale there's more there I believe.
There's really not that many black people. There def some. But it's spread out so it's hard to get a good grasp

Maybe in the southern parts of Glendale where it borders between Maryvale

Plus the black people that you may see in Glendale are not ADOS
They are Africans alot of them straight from Africa.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There's really not that many black people. There def some. But it's spread out so it's hard to get a good grasp

Maybe in the southern parts of Glendale where it borders between Maryvale

Plus the black people that you may see in Glendale are not ADOS
They are Africans alot of them straight from Africa.

Whenever I drive out there I see quite a few. Same here in South Phoenix. I don't travel around the city as much these days so you may be right.