• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Damn tag me in this I missed FMA

but I give it a 9

I just seen this, this year and had to watch this twice back to back cuz it was that good

edit: actually 10 :blessed:
@SJUGRAD13 tag me

Went with 8 because of how short it is like someone said. Pacing felt fine but there's so much more they could've done that it almost feels rushed at the same time. Could've had the gang track down famous Feudal era lords and rewrite history and shyt, also could've had mini arcs to flesh out Jin/Mugen as characters more. That era and the hip hop beats blended perfectly so the sky was the limit.

Soundtrack is GOAT in anime, no question. Rip Nujabes

I'll give it a 8 but it's a strong one, could even go 9. Can't do 10 though, a lot of meat was left on the bone.

I’ll tag you both next time.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Should been a second season.

imo this is why it’s a 10...every character basically completed their arc in the first season and I respect the show for pushing it forward in one season and having the good sense to end it on a high note

w/ 20+ episodes they gave us 2 seasons worth of content in one w/o succumbing to the “gilligan’s island” effect where after a while you know muthafukkas is not gonna accomplish their goal and just gonna be running around in circles for years (my issue w/ samurai jack as I’m watching it now for the first time)

imo if it went a second season folks probably wouldn’t even be talking about the series as much...dragon ball z should be half as many episodes if it didn’t take goku 10 episodes each season to make it to the fukking battle lol

Balla

Superstar
Daps
imo this is why it’s a 10...every character basically completed their arc in the first season and I respect the show for pushing it forward in one season and having the good sense to end it on a high note

w/ 20+ episodes they gave us 2 seasons worth of content in one w/o succumbing to the “gilligan’s island” effect where after a while you know muthafukkas is not gonna accomplish their goal and just gonna be running around in circles for years (my issue w/ samurai jack as I’m watching it now for the first time)

imo if it went a second season folks probably wouldn’t even be talking about the series as much...dragon ball z should be half as many episodes if it didn’t take goku 10 episodes each season to make it to the fukking battle lol

That was my issue with Z as well lol. But I think they wanted other characters to shine and to give a reason for Goku to get stronger because he was the only one that could defeat the enemy.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
One of my personal favorites but I'll give it an 8 because like another poster said they could have did more with the story. An overarching story would have been way better than the group getting into random hijinks. Plus there were definitely some waste episodes like the Baseball game and Zombie Miners towards the end.

Last edited: