• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

FullMetal Alchemist (Brotherhood): 9.38

For the third day of the rate that anime series we saw FullMetal Alchemist (Brotherhood) create a spontaneous score of 9.38 and take the lead over Hunter X Hunter into first place.

On to day 4:

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 50 anime’s.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in!

For day 4 we have Samurai Champloo

Samurai Champloo
First Appearance:May 19, 2004
Last Apperance: March 19,2005
Creator:Shinichirō Watanabe
giphy.gif

8de73d569e635c14fd0959ba06d53252.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

First 5 Episodes (You can watch the whole series for free on YouTube Funimation)

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
And I will neg every comment that says other wise..
Guess you're negging me cause I'm not giving it a 10. One of the best soundtracks in anime and a good mix of comedy and action. While its a good series, I never felt like I wanted more. Since I gave FMA, I have to give Champloo a 8 cause I dont feel its on the same level.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Guess you're negging me cause I'm not giving it a 10. One of the best soundtracks in anime and a good mix of comedy and action. While its a good series, I never felt like I wanted more. Since I gave FMA, I have to give Champloo a 8 cause I dont feel its on the same level.

Funny. Because I gave Brotherhood a 6 because it wasn't on Bleach/Naruto level. I gave Bleach a 7. I'll give the same to Naruto.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
The anime that got me into anime:wow: the history, humor, THE SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!!!!! Samurai Champloo also helped me become the hip hop head I am today with Nujabes and co.'s talent. Words just can't describe it. fukkk, I love this show.