Rate this Anime part 1 (Dragon Ball Z)

Rate Dragon Ball Z ( Not super or Ball)

• Total voters

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I love dbz :blessed::blessed: ....oh and all hail prince of all sayains :blessed::blessed::blessed:veGOATa:blessed::blessed:

1483377.jpg

Facts + Dap + Rep :myman:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Now I will admit DBZ was the prototype. But I put One Piece at 1 and DBZ at 2. Hell even regular Dragonball had great, more grounded fights. The fights were great in DBZ, it's just Goku save the day every day theme I got tired of.
define "grounded fights" ?:patrice:

because if your ranking is based on that. OP, Naruto, Bleach and others arent "grounded" either.

they have pretty crazy powers to, in fact in the hax department they outdo even DBZ arguably

Just now in Wano, Luffy is learning a technique to cause damage from people from the inside.

that by itself is pretty crazy.

Last edited:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To me db and dbz is like the star wars of anime. Both are certified classics but as you get older you discover better written stories. I.e One piece HxH

But I'll be damn if it didn't capitalize on hype moments

Vegetas final flash against perfect cell:damn:

Trunks showing up outta the blue and bodying king cold and frieza :ooh:

Goku going ssj 1st time:gladbron:

Gohan killing cell:whew:

Vegeta final explosion :mjcry:

8.-8.5

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now I will admit DBZ was the prototype. But I put One Piece at 1 and DBZ at 2. Hell even regular Dragonball had great, more grounded fights. The fights were great in DBZ, it's just Goku save the day every day theme I got tired of.

Yeah I'm a big Dragonball fan butbi gotta admit OP is number one All time. OP is like a polished DBZ with power scaling,world building, etc

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:heh: I hope you voted 10 for one piece because it’s getting crushed right now.

I'm still writing my reply for that I'm tryna write my thoughts for each of your threads but I'm surprised thecoli brehs is killing it.The last 2 chapters was trending number 1 on twitter when they dropped.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I'm still writing my reply for that I'm tryna write my thoughts for each of your threads but I'm surprised thecoli brehs is killing it.The last 2 chapters was trending number 1 on twitter when they dropped.
You want me to add you to the tag list?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If I could have voted in time, it would have been a 7.

My pops got me into anime with Fist of the North Star and Ninja Scroll so DBZ wasn't my gateway to anime like it was for a lot nikkas. Never looked at it in awe like that. Plus shyt had wayyy too many fukking filler episodes along with fights that had too much talking.

Daps
Whoever gave dbz a 1 needs to be shot. Hell anyone giving it anything lower than a 7 is on the shyt list.:pacspit: don't know how y'all can live with yourself.