Rate this anime day 7 : Cowboy Bebop

Rank Cowboy Bebop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spike Spiegel has THE MOST drip of any anime character ever written. Period.

tumblr_p70mc0S8v81rqe0rbo1_400.gifv

ENmTHxU.gif

source.gif

tumblr_n2qneb1Nhc1r8t0cro1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm supposed to be interested in the adventures of this nikka?

Monkey_D_Luffy.png

nikka dressed like Jay z

Open toe sandals with choncletas with jeans on. How's the pirate king rocking sandals with jeans.

Trash
:hhh:

One Piece has better writing, characters, world building, plot twists, and foreshadowing than 99% of other shonen.
It's basically the second coming of the OG Dragonball (pre-Z), but cats don't give it a chance because it doesn't look like every other generic anime out there.
Even Akira Toriyama (the creator of DBZ) sat down with the creator of One Piece and did a crossover together:

latest

When's the last time you saw Naruto or Ichigo hitting corners with Goku, Piccolo, and Vegeta on-panel? Put some respeck on my boy Luffy's name :birdman:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
One Piece has better writing, characters, world building, plot twists, and foreshadowing than 99% of other shonen.
It's basically the second coming of the OG Dragonball (pre-Z), but cats don't give it a chance because it doesn't look like every other generic anime out there.
Even Akira Toriyama (the creator of DBZ) sat down with the creator of One Piece and did a crossover together:

latest

When's the last time you saw Naruto or Ichigo hitting corners with Goku, Piccolo, and Vegeta on-panel? Put some respeck on my boy Luffy's name :birdman:
I dont give a fukk about some lame ass nikka with his toes out.

I dont care how good the writing is when all the characters look gay as hell.

Naruto is a much cooler looking character.

Luffy shouldn't even be brought up with anyone from dragonball.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

latest

deadass. World building and character development in one piece is far to none. No character is left behind in one piece. We still seeing that clown ass nikka buggy coasting through the series like he somebody. Dude a damn con artist. That’s the gag of the story too. Dude is trash and they got on warlord status. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont give a fukk about some lame ass nikka with his toes out.

81958a610052d944435a75821af66952--birthday-gifts-happy-birthday.jpg

So we're gonna act like Naruto's toes aren't out too?
:mjpls:

I dont care how good the writing is when all the characters look gay as hell.

Naruto is a much cooler looking character.

Luffy shouldn't even be brought up with anyone from dragonball.

None of that changes the FACT that the CREATOR of Dragonball Z AND his children all rock with ONE PIECE :blessed::blessed: :blessed:

Q: In conclusion, can I ask you to offer encouraging words to each other?

Oda: Please, be free and do whatever you want to! No matter what you do, I will be happy so long as you keep drawing illustrations, Toriyama sensei. However, I'm sure the editorial staff will say something like "Draw a series!"... (laugh)

Toriyama: I would like you to keep drawing in the 'ultra-mainstream', Oda kun. There's nothing else for me to say! My own child also reads One Piece really voraciously, too. So, I also read it... and I really understood why everyone was crazy about One Piece! So, just keep doing your best from now on!!

Source:
Oda/Toriyama Long Interview

You read that straight from Akira GOATriyama's own words:lawd:

deadass. World building and character development in one piece is far to none. No character is left behind in one piece. We still seeing that clown ass nikka buggy coasting through the series like he somebody. Dude a damn con artist. That’s the gag of the story too. Dude is trash and they got on warlord status. :russ:

Buggy the Clown :mjlol:
It's gonna be epic when this dude finally gets exposed. Everybody really thinks he's about that life. :russ:

... but Imma stop here since we're getting off topic. :hubie:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
81958a610052d944435a75821af66952--birthday-gifts-happy-birthday.jpg

So we're gonna act like Naruto's toes aren't out too?
:mjpls:

None of that changes the FACT that the CREATOR of Dragonball Z AND his children all rock with ONE PIECE :blessed::blessed: :blessed:

You read that straight from Akira GOATriyama's own words:lawd:

Buggy the Clown :mjlol:
It's gonna be epic when this dude finally gets exposed. Everybody really thinks he's about that life. :russ:

... but Imma stop here since we're getting off topic. :hubie:
I've already shytted on naruto in this very thread. Hes a lame ass character too, whiny ass crybaby who thinks the world's set up against him when in reality, he's ninja royalty and gets cheat codes that make him super OP.

Still cooler than luffy and his Jay z fashion sense.

And I dont care about how toriyama feels about one piece, he and his kids are Japanese. Japanese love lame ass weird animes like fooly coolly and one piece.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I've already shytted on naruto in this very thread. Hes a lame ass character too, whiny ass crybaby who thinks the world's set up against him when in reality, he's ninja royalty and gets cheat codes that make him super OP.

Still cooler than luffy and his Jay z fashion sense.

And I dont care about how toriyama feels about one piece, he and his kids are Japanese. Japanese love lame ass weird animes like fooly coolly and one piece.

Be careful nikka :ufdup: