Rate this anime day 43: Boruto the Next Generation

Rate: Boruto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Boruto is so bad even Naruto stans struggle to defend it. I would've rather seen a timeskip that focuses on the day to day lives of the adults who are in relationships now. That would be something new that hadn't been done in the Naruto universe before.

won't give it a 1 or 2 - usually save that for anime that are so bad that they're gross to look at and/or offensive, like Gantz and Tenjou Tenghe. So I'll give it three.

nominating three Shoujos for variety - Fruits Basket, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama and Ouran Highschool Host Club. All should be popular enough for people to vote on them. Even if the scores suck because of the anti heroine focused/romance bias in these polls.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Boruto is dog shyt

Boruto is so bad even Naruto stans struggle to defend it. I would've rather seen a timeskip that focuses on the day to day lives of the adults who are in relationships now. That would be something new that hadn't been done in the Naruto universe before.

won't give it a 1 or 2 - usually save that for anime that are so bad that they're gross to look at and/or offensive, like Gantz and Tenjou Tenghe. So I'll give it three.

nominating three Shoujos for variety - Fruits Basket, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama and Ouran Highschool Host Club. All should be popular enough for people to vote on them. Even if the scores suck because of the anti heroine focused/romance bias in these polls.

Getting through this show was the definition of struggle kinda like the Toriko anime smh:beli:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Boruto is dog shyt

Getting through this show was the definition of struggle kinda like the Toriko anime smh:beli:

b6p5SVK.png
Negged on site for disrespecting the god food Hunter.

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
Some slice of life bullshyt:hhh: I’m mad I sat through as many episodes as I did waiting for the action to start

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
It’s telling about Boruto as a show and a character that the general consensus amongst the fanbase is that A) Himawari or Salad would be better MCs and B) Most of the show’s best moments come from or involve people from the OG Cast. :mjlol: