• Poll closed .

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Not gonna rate

Just wanna put out there that if you've been turned off at Boruto definitely tune in for the current time travel ark....I haven't watched in forever and these new episodes have drawn me back in and are really good so far...basically boruto and sasuke have traveled in time to the chunin exams era and have to protect naruto.
You know watching this arc, it would've been better if it was a movie just so I don't have to sit through the filler bullshyt

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I hate you nikkas for giving Boruto this score because now I have to change the planned anime for tonight. I had plans on doing Dragon ball GT if Boruto even had a decent score of 7 or higher now I know how you guys are going to do GT so now I have to throw one of the good ones I had stashed for a later date.

:mjlol:fukk.

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I hate you nikkas for giving Boruto this score because now I have to change the planned anime for tonight. I had plans on doing Dragon ball GT if Boruto even had a decent score 7 or higher now I know how you guys are going to do GT so now I have to throw one of the good ones I had stashed for a later date.

Can't blame me since I didn't vote but if I had best believe it would have been a 1.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
Can't blame me since I didn't vote but if I had best believe it would have been a 1.
You can still vote the results are until tonight. I just know that unless it gets a massive amount of ten votes Boruto is graveyard status

Just to give you an example four hours ago when I was getting ready for work Boruto had a score in the 3’s (won’t be specific) I sense it didn’t get much better from what I’m seeing.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:mjlol: I hate you nikkas for giving Boruto this score because now I have to change the planned anime for tonight. I had plans on doing Dragon ball GT if Boruto even had a decent score of 7 or higher now I know how you guys are going to do GT so now I have to throw one of the good ones I had stashed for a later date.

:whoa: I love GT

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
:whoa: I love GT
Yeah but I know how the coli is and I’ve read comments from here so I know how it will go but I really don’t like having back to back subpar scores.

:manny: I’m not a super fan GT but I’ll give them credit for introducing gogeta and super sayian 4. Just felt they did Vegeta dirty.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

I woulda given GT a 2