• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SJUGRAD13 How you gonna not tag me in "Rate My Hero Academia" cause it's one of my favorite anime and also you didn't tag me in Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple and Hajime no Ippo series?:martin:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I watched 2 months ago, I thought it was a 10, now maybe 7:francis:

I rank it the same as Bleach and Naruto. It's entertaining. But not GAWD level.

@SJUGRAD13 How you gonna not tag me in "Rate My Hero Academia" cause it's one of my favorite anime and also you didn't tag me in Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple and Hajime no Ippo series?:martin:

The tagging system is broken breh. He tags so many people that the forum gives up and doesn't alert anyone.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rank it the same as Bleach and Naruto. It's entertaining. But not GAWD level.

The tagging system is broken breh. He tags so many people that the forum gives up and doesn't alert anyone.

How do you know the tagging system is broken?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
How do you know the tagging system is broken?
Bro I try to tag as many people as possible. As I say to others I don’t know why it’s missing some and hitting others.

Again I mean no disrespect if you weren’t tag. Just a lot of people be wanting me tagged.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Bro I try to tag as many people as possible. As I say to others I don’t know why it’s missing some and hitting others.

Again I mean no disrespect if you weren’t tag. Just a lot of people be wanting me tagged.

It’s easier to just find it on the forum at a certain time I guess. When do you usually post? It’s around 8pm right?