Rate this anime day 32: Mobile Suit Gundam

Rate: Mobile Gundam wing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heero Yuy

Rookie
Daps
Gotta give it a 10, the animation took sometime to get used to because at the time when I watched I didn’t really watch older anime. Can this anime for me personifies the mecha genre. Amuro was with the sh*ts handing out L’s left and right, Char was that dude wiping out the zabi’s, and let’s not forget the mvp my nikka Bright Noa slapping the fear of god into Amuro and others :wow:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Btw I’ve only seen this one on Toonami so this is the only one I can vote for. I said I would add another but to be transparent with you guys I’ve never seen another one and there seems to be a billion of these. So if anybody wants to give me any suggestions on the second one I would be glad to take it.

:francis: Also it only has to be one more because I have only 17 days left ( may extend a little but not sure) and there’s at least four more movies, MHA, Stein Gate, AOT, Inyuasha, code Geass, black lagoon, Tenchi muyo, monster and others left. Really running out of time.

So I’ll leave it up to ya for the next Gundam title.

-Thanks management
:francis: So nobody is going to give me Gundam suggestions?

I told you earlier: Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans :ufdup::ufdup:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I'd vote for Iron Blooded Orphans, 08th MS Team, Thunderbolt and Origin OVAs

if by some chance Macross gets on the poll, then DYRL and Plus

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
never seen this one so gonna refrain from voting, loved G Gundam, Wing, and Ms 8th team, so need to start watching others

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed the voting period for this one, but yeah, Mobile Suit Gundam is dope.
The cool thing about this series was that it's really about the people and how they grow over the series. You see how war changes people.
It turns boys like Amuro into men.
It turns otherwise friendly, chill characters like Ramba Ral into deadly enemies.
It turns people like Gihren Zabi into power-hungry dictators.
It also turns kindhearted, caring people like Lalah into martyrs.

On top of that ,Char is a GOAT-level antagonist. The way he finessed and betrayed Garma :banderas:

I don't expect my vote to count, but for what it's worth, I'll give it NINE Bright-slaps out of ten.
The animation's a little dated by today's standard, but this series is still a game-changer that holds up today and provides a solid foundation for future Gundam shows that came afterward in the UC timeline.

giphy.gif

Bright Noa :salute:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
6 episodes in. Like the fact that there's always action in the episodes. Although I'm starting to get tired Amuro vs Char over and over.