Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You and me, both.

Stardust Memory and 8th Squad and Miller's Report. :banderas:

Thunderbolt come through on that "Whacha gonna do when beam cannons run wild on you" :damn: :demonic:
I need to see char's counterattack still.

Gundam 0083 :wow:
CCA is dope but the main character for half of it isn't either char or Amuro. I'm waiting for Hathway's flash. That's Bright Noah's son.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
The Gundam actually becomes old news status pretty quick. Amuro is just scrapping so much that his piloting skills go through the roof to the point that it doesn't matter. Legit Ace that runs the place status. :banderas:
That was all his new type powers/abilities

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Still never answered the question about how come the bad guys don't ever have their own super gundams to give the heroes a run for their money...:ld:
They didn't have the military minds they develop a mobile suit with a psycho frame which allows for psychic control of the suit but like @For Da Bag said Amuro is the best new type alive and he's also an inventor. He keeps building on old designs and out pacing the enemy.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Greatest anime of all time.:mjgrin:
source.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I think the tag feature stops after 12 people being tagged.

Luken is the only person it works for
:russ:

Never got into the gundam type series, is this worth watching?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
That was all his new type powers/abilities

While it was cool, I always like how they just implied this and it wasn't constantly thrown in your face like Zeta and every other UC anime after. Unicorn became :trash: status to me when Newtypes were the only thing that mattered.

That shyt didnt mean a damn thing once my mans Ramba came through with the Gouf :demonic:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
While it was cool, I always like how they just implied this and it wasn't constantly thrown in your face like Zeta and every other UC anime after. Unicorn became :trash: status to me when Newtypes were the only thing that mattered.

That shyt didnt mean a damn thing once my mans Ramba came through with the Gouf :demonic:
This is no Zaku boy, no Zaku.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps

Yeah that's why I believe they made gundam 08th ms team to focus on characters with plain piloting skills instead of kids with supernatural "mind powers" and godtier piloting skills. New types basically took over the main story.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
0079 is classic but its hard for me to watch that shyt in 2019

8th MS Team
Zeta
and 0083 >>>

UC is better than AC but Wing is still a top5-10 Gundam series if we keeping it 100.
SEED, 00 and all that other shyt didn't do it for me.

0079 for me is more about the mythos, side-stories and side characters it spawned than anything.

also, if y'all have Dreamcast yall need to cop:

latest