“Rate Limit Exceeded” on Twitter.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
stay on the coli. You don't need Facebook or Twitter.
People like me use Twitter and social media to expand our reach though with whatever we have...whether that should be art or music or fashion or writing....no disrespect the coli does not have that reach. And i don't think many people really want their government name connected with this site given some of the content.

This site only has like a couple of thousand users. Twitter and Facebook have hundreds of millions of users. Wider net for a greater reach.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I’m not understanding how data scraping metrics are tied to requests that show tweets, that sounds like nonsense.

and I will say that the rate limit error popped up for me today the first time I used the app obviously well below any 600 tweet total threshold

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Unless there is some kind of bug, I don't think you no life nikkas realize how fukking pathetic you are to exceed these limits...

Actively reading 300+ tweets a day? :what:

Get a fukking life, the internet is not meant to be a substitute for being scared to go outside and talk to people...

SMH

Daps
Unless there is some kind of bug, I don't think you no life nikkas realize how fukking pathetic you are to exceed these limits...

Get a fukking life, the internet is not meant to be a substitute for being scared to go outside and talk to people...

SMH
They started "Rate limiting" my tweets as soon as I opened the app today. Musk's explanation is buIIsh*t. This is all a ploy to get people to shell out money to pay for a blue ✔️.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

SMH

Clicking on a trending topic you will probably scroll past 10+ tweets in a second

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imho it's looking more and more likely his intention was to kill Twitter on purpose.

Twitter was a very powerful tool especially for democrats and killing it will surely hamper organization and people just being informed politically.

If it's still around come summer and fall 2024 they'll be some major fukkery with boosting fascist and spreading misinfo and restricting everyone else.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps

SMH
Bruh, imagine being a grown adult caring about this. These nikkas sad

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
not understanding the worlds greatest real-time communication tool in human history giving anyone a potential audience of millions being systematically destroyed is pretty sad. there was/is no equal in accessibility or reach.

:mjlol:

"These nikkas sad"

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
You're paying for limited usage on a site that used to be free for unlimited use.

4oaLoni.jpg