Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, the PS5 exclusive that can only run on PS5, is coming to PC on July 26, 2023

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Running and running well would be two different things. Octopath Traveller 2 was glitching something crazy on Deck just running the game at 60fps at 1080P and could barely move at 4k.
Miles Morales runs good on steam deck and I can’t see this being any worse.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
The PS5 had some advanced level hard drive tech that meant a normal PC couldn’t run this due to the world streaming. The hardware requirements for this must be brutal.
They haven't listed the PC requirements yet.

But it will probably end up like the Dead Space Remake , where they recommend an SSD but you can run it on a HDD.

yet sometimes when you walk into a room , you will see assets still loading ( on an HDD )

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

But it will probably end up like the Dead Space Remake , where they recommend an SSD but you can run it on a HDD.

yet sometimes when you walk into a room , you will see assets still loading ( on an HDD )

This.

It’s not exactly a flex to pay twice as much money to maybe run the game at similar performance two years after the fact. I’m also pretty sure a steam deck ain’t gonna run it like a ps5 and it cost the same amount.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

probably another 16 gb of ram as minimum requirement like returnal

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Most playstation fans played Ratchet and Clank two years ago, no one should be depressed about PC ports that are currently available free on ps5
This isn’t true. We’ve already gone over the sales of “sony exclsuives” They all sell way more after the first year or so, than they do up front. It’s clear lots of people have no problem waiting to play games. That’s why you made that post about it being valuable to PS+ supporters. You and insiders even implied the PC releases was news supposed to be at the Playstation show. Why would any of this be true if people only cared about games upon release??

Lots of people will be playing Ratchet going forward and lots of people are online upset. That’s why you made that post.

Just because you have the ability to pivot on a whim doesn’t mean other stan’s are that agile.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

I really wish you were this passionate about xbox games :mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nixxes is doing the port too it looks like, so it should run real well. :blessed:

I own this game on PS5, but haven't played it yet. I guess I'll wait on this PC port, so I can play in super ultrawide :blessed: