Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, the PS5 exclusive that can only run on PS5, is coming to PC on July 26, 2023

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
cilapvv.png
Lol yup throws rocks and hides hands
This exactly why the mods go :unimpressed: at your crocodile tears bout Sony nikkas making you feel bad op :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Actually I'm wrong, SSDs that were faster existed but the tech didn't matter because games weren't developed for it.

I’m not why sure why you are still posting stuff like this, it’s clear sony oversold importance of their specific SSD and architecture. Up until now Ratchet was held up as an example of what ONLY the PS5 could do with its special drive and architecture.

Now y’all wanna play confused like you don’t know what people are taking about :comeon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not why sure why you are still posting stuff like this, it’s clear sony oversold importance of their specific SSD and architecture. Up until now Ratchet was held up as an example of what ONLY the PS5 could do with its special drive and architecture.

Now y’all wanna play confused like you don’t know what people are taking about :comeon:
I'm not sure why you are even in this thread.