Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart has dynamic 4k 60 fps raytracing mode in day 1 patch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We stay eatin over here

giphy.gif

Insomniac gods:blessed:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Similar to MM. Looks absolutely incredible

Top 3:

ND
Insomniac
SSM

SSM better bring it with GOW2

I don't care for god of war, but insomniac has 0 games on that level. They fighting with guerrilla for 3rd. Sucker punch at 5.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Spiderman the character is on a different level. Not the game though.

Game too, I actually prefer the boss fights/set pieces in spider-man. The doctor Octopus fight in spider is better than everything in GoW. Not to mention you fight the entire sinister 6 at once, really goat shyt.

spider-man-ps4-sinister-six-guides-doc-ock-finale.jpg

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Game too, I actually prefer the boss fights/set pieces in spider-man. The doctor Octopus fight in spider is better than everything in GoW. Not to mention you fight the entire sinister 6 at once, really goat shyt.

spider-man-ps4-sinister-six-guides-doc-ock-finale.jpg
You're not being objective. I didn't care for neither game, but I'm not gonna go with my personal feelings over the general consensus. God of war is an elite tier series and Insomniac doesn't have any games on that level. :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're not being objective. I didn't care for neither game, but I'm not gonna go with my personal feelings over the general consensus. God of war is an elite tier series and Insomniac doesn't have any games on that level. :yeshrug:

I mean its all subjective, theres nothing to really be impartial about. If we are going by facts then spider-man outsold GoW.