Rashida Talib was just censured. Proving that Israel and (censored) control our government.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

So globally that phrase wouldn't really mean much, but to Israelis in Israel it means something....just as slogans like "stand back and stand by" and "true patriot" mean something to us in America.

As folks try to muddy the waters, remember this: Both Palestinians and Israelis have rights to claim parts of that land. If you believe anything else, you're foolish
What are Israelis claims to the land?

Please be specific

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
What are Israelis claims to the land?

Please be specific
The land was split in ancient times and it's changed hands many times ever since. There was an Israel before 1947, but critics want you to believe Israel is a made up place, just like the other side doesn't recognize Palestine

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Palestinian civilians =/= Hamas paramilitary
Did I say they did? You said some shyt about Iranian involvement in the area, like they don't already funnel shyt to Hamas. And I don't agree with Israel indiscriminately bombing civilians to root out Hamas.... so don't get it twisted and don't pretend like Iran hasn't been funding a proxy war with Israel (whom they vowed to wipe off the planet)

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The land was split in ancient times and it's changed hands many times ever since. There was an Israel before 1947, but critics want you to believe Israel is a made up place, just like the other side doesn't recognize Palestine
Again, I asked you to be specific

Please provide historical(not religious) documents that prove that the original Israel was where modern day Palestine is

Also, please provide proof that the Israelis of today are genetic descendants of the jews in the bible

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Did I say they did? You said some shyt about Iranian involvement in the area, like they don't already funnel shyt to Hamas. And I don't agree with Israel indiscriminately bombing civilians to root out Hamas.... so don't get it twisted and don't pretend like Iran hasn't been funding a proxy war with Israel (whom they vowed to wipe off the planet)

Yeah you intimated they were:

Crude yes, but may be looking at this from an Israeli perspective. what do you think the Palestinians are thinking right now?

Most are probably hoping the fighting ceases and that they can to get back to normality

They definitely aren't thinking about getting Iran involved.

Hamas????

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know that Israelites/Jews aren't even indigenous to area, the Hebrew Bible supports them taking over the land from Canaanites, which Palestinians descend from....

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Americans need lobbying power of AIPAC.

Ignoring that a lot of the democrats who voted to censure her have jewish last names, the others most likely only care because their donors care. It's not a moral one, it's just based on whoever is paying them the biggest bills. It should be illegal for foreign governments to lobby in the United States and it's kind of crazy it's not a form of espionage.

It's only when Russia does it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Please provide historical(not religious) documents that prove that the original Israel was where modern day Palestine is

Also, please provide proof that the Israelis of today are genetic descendants of the jews in the bible
Judea and Kingdom of Israel was in the area and jews did have that land at one time until the Romans came and expelled them all. But a lot of people have had claims on the land. .

This short clip gives a pretty good historical overview of the conflict over the Levant territory.

List of who is shown in the video.
0:18. First settlers/cavemen.
0:28. Canaanites. 0:38. Ancient Egyptians. 0:48. Assyrians. 0:55. Israelites. 1:07. Babylonians/Persian Empire.. 1:10. Greeks/Macedonians (Alexander the Great). 1:17. Greeks/Macedonians (after Alexander the Great). 1:23. Ptolemaic Egypt. 1:26. Seleucid empire. 1:32. Hebrew Priest and Maccabees. 1:47. Romans. 1:56. Byzantines/Sassanids. 1:58. Arab Caliphs. 2:00. Crusaders. 2:04. Mamluk Egyptians/ Medieval Egypt. 2:07. Ottoman Turks. 2:09. Arabs. 2:12. British/Europeans. 2:27. Palestinians. 2:27. Jews/Zionists. 2:31. Jews vs Palestinians. 2:39. PLO/Hamas/Hezbollah. 2:45. State of Israel. 2:53. Guerrilla forces/Palestinians. 3:00. Angel of Death (Azrael).
Basically, everyone has had their hands on that land at one time. I'm not cosigning either side, just providing the info.

As we can see though, all this bullshyt is over historical and religious claims.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Judea and Kingdom of Israel was in the area and jews did have that land at one time until the Romans came and expelled them all. But a lot of people have had claims on the land. .

This short clip gives a pretty good historical overview of the conflict over the Levant territory.

List of who is shown in the video.

Basically, everyone has had their hands on that land at one time. I'm not cosigning either side, just providing the info.

As we can see though, all this bullshyt is over historical and religious claims.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Jews were there during ancient periods. That's all I'm saying. I believe, from my admittedly small knowledge on the matter, both Palestinians and ashkenazi both have some genetic traces back to people in the Levant with the Ashkenazi having significant European admixture given they pretty much was dispersed throughout Europe after Romans kicked them out of the Levant.

Again, not picking a side, just dealing in facts. But either way, as a black American, I have no dog in this fight and the only thing I can say based on all of human history, when you have intractable disagreements between people like this regardless of who is right or wrong, they are usually only resolved through the utilmate means: War.

So, it's up to them to Duke it out and sort it out. :yeshrug:
carlvonclausewitz1-2x.jpg

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

Oh you're one of those. Not playing this game, you're right