Rare vs. Naughty Dog: Which Company Has a Better Catalogue of Games???

Which Company has had more impact on the gaming community

• Obviously Rare but I'm a card carrying Playstanley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thats a cool story, but how about for the entirety of their existence like the thread asked?
Considering id rather play naughty dog games then that retro nonsense, ill say naughty dog. The last of us is better than every single game on Rares list. One verse, killed their whole album, friend.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
My thread backfired because people want to come in here and talk about what they think Rare should be doing instead of answering the question posed in the OP? :usure:

Believe me I already know the answer to this, so does 99% of the normal gaming population. This is just a little social experiment seeing how much Playstanleys will lie to themselves to fall in line wih the rest of the sheep

Notice rarely anyone has answered the question, not even you. Just several "Damn but did you play the Last of Us?" type comments when thats not what this is about at all

lol why you so angry? Ill answer you question straight up, ND has the better catalog because it has games that i can enjoy today. I never enjoyed Battletoads because of its impossible to beat, Donkey Kong series is cool, Conker Bad Fur Day was cool, Goldeneye and perfect dark aged terribly i recently tried to play them i shut them off almost instantly and all the rest of those games i never really cared about. So it comes down to Donkey Kong and Conker...And i much rather play
Uncharted, TLOU, Jak over any Donkey Kong games. Conker was funny and impressive in 2000...its 2013, lets just keep it at that. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't make you a true gamer breh.

Edit: Banjo was cool too...when i was 13. Nuts and Bolts SUCKED.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
lol why you so angry? Ill answer you question straight up, ND has the better catalog because it has games that i can enjoy today. I never enjoyed Battletoads because of its impossible to beat, Donkey Kong series is cool, Conker Bad Fur Day was cool, Goldeneye and perfect dark aged terribly i recently tried to play them i shut them off almost instantly and all the rest of those games i never really cared about. So it comes down to Donkey Kong and Conker...And i much rather play
Uncharted, TLOU, Jak over any Donkey Kong games. Conker was funny and impressive in 2000...its 2013, lets just keep it at that. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't make you a true gamer breh.

There's no question rare has a better catalogue than Naughty Dog. End of discussion. case closed. Anything else is just fanboy semantics

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
In all honesty u can argue that's its a tie. Uncharted vs Donkey Kong is a wash (even though Uncharted will surpass it in the near future) Same with crash/jax vs banjo/conker. So it comes down to goldeneye vs tlou. Goldeneye hands down has the greatest MP ever but I truly don't remember the SP. TLOU has a legendary SP and solid MP. So wait :ohhh: I gues naughty gawd does beat rare (what an appropriate name for that developer)

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
There's no question rare has a better catalogue than Naughty Dog. End of discussion. case closed. Anything else is just fanboy semantics

Apparently not according to the poll. You sound like a battered wife...get over it breh.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Anything else is just fanboy semantics

careful breh, your whole argument walks a fine line on nostalgia...:manny:

quite frankly i wouldn't even compare the two because naughty dog's "classics" reside this gen while rare's reside in the super nintendo and n64 era...just my imo of course.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
You're only as good as the last game you develop.

So the real comparison should be which game is better, Kinect Sports: Season 2 vs. The Last Of Us

:troll: