Rare vs. Naughty Dog: Which Company Has a Better Catalogue of Games???

Which Company has had more impact on the gaming community

• Obviously Rare but I'm a card carrying Playstanley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
wow this nikka still going on about naughty dog vs rare... Rare is just a name these days bruh get over it... thats like putting heat vs the bulls just cause jordan was on the bulls in the 90s

You made a good point, not the one you were trying to make I'm sure

So what you're saying is, If I ask you what franchise has a better history Heat or Bulls, your answer is going to be Heat because they won the last two titles, right? :popcorn:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Rare did good from the start but fell off in the long run.

Naughty Dog did good from the start and is still doing good.

I like goldeneye as much as the next guy but you gotta accept that rare self destructed. :manny:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It boils down to who is having continued impact on gaming.

Yeah goldeneye had a big impact on console fps but so did halo and doom

Naughty dog is better than they ever been and show no signs of stopping, you cant always let history dictate who the better developers are. If you could nintendo would still be the best console developers.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Rare :laff: They haven't even been a factor for two gens. Released that weak ass zero game and are stuck in kinect purgatory

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
439659.gif

:russ:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

My thread backfired because people want to come in here and talk about what they think Rare should be doing instead of answering the question posed in the OP? :usure:

Believe me I already know the answer to this, so does 99% of the normal gaming population. This is just a little social experiment seeing how much Playstanleys will lie to themselves to fall in line wih the rest of the sheep

Notice rarely anyone has answered the question, not even you. Just several "Damn but did you play the Last of Us?" type comments when thats not what this is about at all

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My thread backfired because people want to come in here and talk about what they think Rare should be doing instead of answering the question posed in the OP? :usure:

Believe me I already know the answer to this, so does 99% of the normal gaming population. This is just a little social experiment seeing how much Playstanleys will lie to themselves to fall in line wih the rest of the sheep

Notice rarely anyone has answered the question, not even you. Just several "Damn but did you play the Last of Us?" type comments when thats not what this is about at all
:upsetfavre: you wasn't even born when have those games came out