Rare vs. Naughty Dog: Which Company Has a Better Catalogue of Games???

Which Company has had more impact on the gaming community

• Obviously Rare but I'm a card carrying Playstanley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
While I personally thought this was an open/shut case since Goldeneye itself had more of an impact than anything Naughty Dog has ever done combined, it seems a vocal minority of Playstanleys felt different. So here's it's own thread where we can discuss this in more detail. And remember to read the thread title before you put your stanning goggles on. This is about the full body of work not a short stretch

Rare

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's definitely Rare. 4 player split screen Goldeneye after school :ohlawd:

I'm still coppin that PS4 though. :banderas:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
lol since the name change... ide much rather play TLOU over any of those games on rares list, though i enjoyed them back in the day. :umad:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
This poll is gonna reveal who the true fans of gaming, and who the young fanboy playstanleys are.

Naughty Dog has more votes now :laff: thats all that needs to be said about the demographic of this site and why no polls or opinions of the majority of arcadium posters shoud be taken seriously

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
lol since the name change... ide much rather play TLOU over any of those games on rares list, though i enjoyed them back in the day. :umad:

There was no name change, I took out "over time" from the end of thread title because the rest of it should have implied that on its own

ND Today>>>>RARE

Is this thread about today? :lupe: thats funny because I could have sworn I clarified more than once this is about the entirety of both of their existences

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
This poll is gonna reveal who the true fans of gaming, and who the young fanboy playstanleys are.

Naughty Dog has more votes now :laff: thats all that needs to be said about the demographic of this site and why no polls or opinions of the majority of arcadium posters shoud be taken seriously

So i guess you're the one who determines who the "real gamers" are? Oh okay. :o: