Rare Giant Squid found in Aust.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
imagine how scary it would be touching the floor of the ocean 6 miles down. even when im on a boat a decent distance out and can still see land i always think of how crazy it is with all that water underneath me

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
imagine how scary it would be touching the floor of the ocean 6 miles down. even when im on a boat a decent distance out and can still see land i always think of how crazy it is with all that water underneath me

c/s. next time you get the chance....if you're ever on a boat like that again a few miles offshore ......jump out and take a swim. it truly makes you realize how tiny and insignifcant you really are in the grand scheme of things. in a weird way it also helps you realize how unique and amazing as a spieces we have the potential to be. the ocean is so godlike to me. :bow:
oh and if you do it at night like i like to and look up at the stars with no lights from the city clouding them out :wow: :ohhh: :to: sh*ts a borderline spirtual experience.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
c/s. next time you get the chance....if you're ever on a boat like that again a few miles offshore ......jump out and take a swim. it truly makes you realize how tiny and insignifcant you really are in the grand scheme of things. in a weird way it also helps you realize how unique and amazing as a spieces we have the potential to be. the ocean is so godlike to me. :bow:
oh and if you do it at night like i like to and look up at the stars with no lights from the city clouding them out :wow: :ohhh: :to: sh*ts a borderline spirtual experience.

ive done the swim out far in the ocean during the day but at night im too scared. its awesome. nothing beats the ocean. i live near it and love driving to it for the smell and just looking out at it.

i love looking out at it knowing land sits very far away in the horizon and in that big body of water is a whole bunch of stuff going on

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
How is it we looking for water on Mars, yet we can't fully map out the ocean floor?

very good question. i'm all for space exploration .....but lets put more funding into exploring the "alien world" that is our deep oceans.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
wow i had no idea there were parts of the ocean humans cant even explore yet... thats some wild shyt

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
i think people have explored only 10 percent of this planet

Truth!

There are thousands amounts of land in North America that no human has every came in contact with....we don't know what other creatures exist in these parts of land....might be the missing link...hey who knows?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
c/s. what's crazy to me is that 90% of the lifeforms we haven't yet discovered are underwater lifeforms. and i'm not just talking microscopic organisms either.:no: there's some truly humongous creatures living in the deep ocean brehs. :sadbron:
it's just that the oceans are so vast and DEEP where those kinda creatures post up we rarely if ever catch them on camera. i know there's a ton of Jurrasic era creatures swimming the earth. they're hiding where mankind can't come and fu*k with them. :jawalrus:
:ohhh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
one of the largest known killers lurking the ocean: The Portuguese Man of War.

portuguese man of wars can actually grow much bigger than the giant squid. Giant squids are up to 50 ft in length, while portuguese man of wars tentacles can reach up to 165 ft. That is slightly more than three times the length of the giant squid.

you don't want to ever accidently brush up on one of these guys. the posion in their teneticles has like a 90% kill rate. now imagine getting tangled up with a 165 foot one. i don't think they've ever even caught an actual giant one on tape or in photos. that's how good at staying off the grid they are. :youngsabo:

Man o War:
giant06-man-o-war_17455_600x450.jpg

the damage they do:
man%20of%20war_sting.jpg

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town

you don't want to ever accidently brush up on one of these guys. the posion in their teneticles has like a 90% kill rate. now imagine getting tangled up with a 165 foot one. i don't think they've ever even caught an actual giant one on tape or in photos. that's how good at staying off the grid they are. :youngsabo:

Man o War:

the damage they do:
man%20of%20war_sting.jpg

:sad:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Man o War:

the damage they do:
man%20of%20war_sting.jpg
:wtf::wtf:::dwillhuh:::damn: :damn: