Rare Giant Squid found in Aust.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
WOW. but yeah giant squid are some of the largest ocean dwelling creatures....speculation is that there are speices big enough to dwarf some whales. thankfully they only live in the deepest darkest trenches of the ocean. :sadcam:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
WOW. but yeah giant squid are some of the largest ocean dwelling creatures....speculation is that there are speices big enough to dwarf some whales. thankfully they only live in the deepest darkest trenches of the ocean. :sadcam:

It bothers me that we haven't explored our planet fully.

It's really disturbing. :sadcam:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Australia would be such an awesome trip. they have so much crazy wildlife and so much things to see there.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It bothers me that we haven't explored our planet fully.

It's really disturbing. :sadcam:

c/s. what's crazy to me is that 90% of the lifeforms we haven't yet discovered are underwater lifeforms. and i'm not just talking microscopic organisms either.:no: there's some truly humongous creatures living in the deep ocean brehs. :sadbron:
it's just that the oceans are so vast and DEEP where those kinda creatures post up we rarely if ever catch them on camera. i know there's a ton of Jurrasic era creatures swimming the earth. they're hiding where mankind can't come and fu*k with them. :jawalrus:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
not rare...nikkas jus aint found shyt that wont get crushed like a can from the pressure deep sea yet..to see what it do..

earth is covered with water 4 a reason...our maker is prolly down their lurkin

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
lmao, that bytch ass squid. out of all the sea creatures, squids are the most bytch ass ones. motherfukker just took a big ass chomp outta him and rolled out like...

shark: p*ssy ass squid... :youngsabo:

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
c/s. what's crazy to me is that 90% of the lifeforms we haven't yet discovered are underwater lifeforms. and i'm not just talking microscopic organisms either.:no: there's some truly humongous creatures living in the deep ocean brehs. :sadbron:
it's just that the oceans are so vast and DEEP where those kinda creatures post up we rarely if ever catch them on camera. i know there's a ton of Jurrasic era creatures swimming the earth. they're hiding where mankind can't come and fu*k with them. :jawalrus:

What created this strange sound in Earth's Pacific Ocean? Pictured above is a visual representation of a loud and unusual sound, dubbed a Bloop, captured by deep sea microphones in 1997. In the above graph, time is shown on the horizontal axis, deep pitch is shown on the vertical axis, and brightness designates loudness. Although Bloops are some of the loudest sounds of any type ever recorded in Earth's oceans, their origin remains unknown. The Bloop sound was placed as occurring several times off the southern coast of South America and was audible 5,000 kilometers away. Although the sound has similarities to those vocalized by living organisms, not even a blue whale is large enough to croon this loud. The sounds point to the intriguing hypothesis that even larger life forms lurk in the unexplored darkness of Earth's deep oceans. A less imagination-inspiring possibility, however, is that the sounds resulted from some sort of iceberg calving. No further Bloops have been heard since 1997, although other loud and unexplained sounds have been recorded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
The Bloop: A Mysterious Sound from the Deep Ocean | NOAA SOSUS - YouTube

What created this strange sound in Earth's Pacific Ocean? Pictured above is a visual representation of a loud and unusual sound, dubbed a Bloop, captured by deep sea microphones in 1997. In the above graph, time is shown on the horizontal axis, deep pitch is shown on the vertical axis, and brightness designates loudness. Although Bloops are some of the loudest sounds of any type ever recorded in Earth's oceans, their origin remains unknown. The Bloop sound was placed as occurring several times off the southern coast of South America and was audible 5,000 kilometers away. Although the sound has similarities to those vocalized by living organisms, not even a blue whale is large enough to croon this loud. The sounds point to the intriguing hypothesis that even larger life forms lurk in the unexplored darkness of Earth's deep oceans. A less imagination-inspiring possibility, however, is that the sounds resulted from some sort of iceberg calving. No further Bloops have been heard since 1997, although other loud and unexplained sounds have been recorded.

yep.. Mariana Trench - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
that trench goes 6 miles down into the earth....and that's just one (the deepest) of many. we seriously haven't even begun to scrape the tip of the iceberg as far as marine life goes.