Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
ya'll get too caught up in regular season stats
brooklyn tanked to play you guys and were seen as a possible challenge to miami (again, because of regular season success) u were not better than them lol
they underestimated you guys early in the series and then blew you out in game 6 and for 3 quarters of game 7. you'll came to play and showed heart. that's that

and you guys were not better than the wizards lol
not sure what you were thinking with that one
wizards would smoke the raptors in a series even today

again, not saying casey is perfect. but u guys were bottom dwellers before he arrived and he has improved your win total every year and helped make you guys a regular and respected playoff team

its not his fault lowry plays like a chicken with his head cut off in the playoffs

demar's been a playoff choker too, but hes beginning to finally find himself this year

raptors have only lost to better teams

We had homecourt and were up 3-2 vs Nets,reason we lost the series was Casey never adjusting to ISO Joe...We were better than the Wiz in 14-15 dominated them in the regular season,again had home court and were the unanimous fabvorite to win the series before it happened.

Its not his fault Lowry and DeRozan struggle,but his game plan IS the reason the team struggles.This team is a 2 headed monster based on them being dominant in 1 on 1 matchups,thats not a winning formula in the playoffs when you dont have a legit 3rd option.

His inability to see Carroll and JV struggling in the 1st round and game 1 will continue to kill them in this series IE hes terrible at matching up.hes also terrible at putting together a pro active game plan IE forcing the other coach to matchup to you...In fact he just doesnt do it,he plays catch up the entire game.

Youre correct Pop wouldnt get us to beat LeBron but i guarantee JV and Carroll would not be playing and we wouldnt be relying on heavy ISO ball from our guards and we'd have a fundamental game plan based on swinging the ball and moving off the ball to create open looks which we dont get from Casey...
You may wonder well why doesnt Casey implement these things into the offense when its stagnant ? Because he doesnt hold players accountable who dont perform...He actually has stated post game numerous times that he'll live and die with DeRozan taking contested shots cuz thats "who we are"

Does that sound like a coach destined for success at this level.:scust:

Since 13-14

Casey playoff record 17-21

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@seemorecizzy So let me get this straight friend.

The Nets were seen as a challenger to the heat in 2014 because of regular season success BUT we were seen as an inferior underdog to the Nets and Wizards in 14 and then 2015 despite us having had much more dominant regular season success vs those two teams :stopitslime:

:camby:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
You're on :mjgrin:
see you next week bud...
lmSBYTJ.png

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Will be interesting to see how the raps start off tonight. Because last game the Cavs came out and put their foot on the rapotors neck and showed the fukk out.

After game one they better hit bron with a flagrant 2 first play of the game.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@seemorecizzy So let me get this straight friend.

The Nets were seen as a challenger to the heat in 2014 because of regular season success BUT we were seen as an inferior underdog to the Nets and Wizards in 14 and then 2015 despite us having had much more dominant regular season success vs those two teams :stopitslime:

:camby:
let be clarify what i am saying lol
i dont give a shyt about regular season
and neither should you
so yes, there was some perception that the nets would give the heat trouble because of the regular season. i knew that wasnt happening
just like some ppl on the coli think the bulls woulda beat clevland in a 7 game series because they sweeped them in the regular season lol

that shyt doesnt matter. playoffs are a different ball game
the refs dont call as many fouls, the game is more physical, and theres more time for preparation and rest/
players try harder as well, the good ones atleast. some players love giving up all their energy in the regular season so they make allstar teams or i win ndividual awards.

Raptors became the favourite in the nets series after being up 3-2
i remember because i bet 200 on the nets to close it out lol

wizards vs raptors was supposed to be a rough and tougn 7 game series that went either way
they were relatively even on paper
i don't care about seeding
i personally picked the wizards in 6
derozen and wall got absolutely smoked
can't put that on the coach

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rumor is its Norm Powell & Siakim starting tonight..Carroll and JV out.

i swear that this is coming from masai, casey is to much of a idiot to make changes,

siakam is much better to guard thompson or frye even love, and to get back on the fast break,

and powell at least can play offense and drive