Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh...when has there ever not been a status quo in the NBA....

even going back 20 years...its been just a handful of teams that have won championships....

the NBA is not the NFL....there has never been parity....

with the way the playoffs are set up...it doesnt leave room for too much out of the ordinary to happen

Not all true! Whenever the second round usually started that is when the competition would ramp up a little. Now its just more of the same like the first round. Don't mind seeing this in the first round because those are lower tier teams going against higher seeds, but things have changed for the worse. If any of these dudes want a chance to compete then they are going to have to ring chase and team up with other all stars as well. I'm all for it because it will bring more competitive basketball and teams into play as contenders. I'm not crying or hating, but as a vested viewer of the game I want to see changes that benefit fans like me and you.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Cavs' defense was good in this game..prolly their best in months, def in the playoffs.

Raps gotta do a better job of gettin easy shots..Ibaka takin threes aint the answer. I can see them winning game 3 though.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not all true! Whenever the second round usually started that is when the competition would ramp up a little. Now its just more of the same like the first round. Don't mind seeing this in the first round because those are lower tier teams going against higher seeds, but things have changed for the worse. If any of these dudes want a chance to compete then they are going to have to ring chase and team up with other all stars as well. I'm all for it because it will bring more competitive basketball and teams into play as contenders. I'm not crying or hating, but as a vested viewer of the game I want to see changes that benefit fans like me and you.

NBA has been dominated by the teams with the best players surrounded by other stars and top role players since forever. There is no difference in the competition, the difference is in how people see view the competition. People have either learned not to fall for the okey doke with these also-rans or they are :umad: that the teams running shyt aren't teams they like/approve of. In order for things to be "worse" we'd have to have two teams combine for 9 out of 10 chips or one team win 7 or more chips in 8 years.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
These nikkas getting swept.

nigs in here talking about cakewalks to the finals whena few weeks back yall had the bulls, heat, celtics and wizards to take out the Cavs

yall muthafukkas need to shut up, get your handkerchief, dry your tears and get off your period

gsw just swept a team and no one is gonna talk about the creampuffs and fake contenders in that conference

Fake news. The only team nikkas think can give Cleveland a decent run in the east is Washington.

Ain't nobody with a lick of a sense was saying the Bulls could beat them, and who would say that about Boston when Cleveland sonned them the majority of the season?

Stop paying attention to what people -700 in the rep are saying. There's a reason they got there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i get what youre saying....

but im talking teams that have a legit chance of winning the ring....every season...there are 2 maybe 3.....

ive been watching a long time....and the champions are the same teams over and over

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If Casey comes out with a hoenas, Ibaka, Carroll, derozan , Lowry lineup with thotterson and jospeh first off the bench he should be stoned
Seeing that val was back in the starting 5 was just :snoop:

The team played better and val played waaaay better in the same minutes off the bench last series.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The most surprising thing about this game is how much the Raptors were unprepared for Cleveland trapping and doubling Derozan and Lowry. Not only did Cleveland do this last year in the Eastern Conference Finals but based on how they often doubled and trapped PG13 to make someone else beat them it's mind boggling the Raptors had absolutely no counter for this.

You would think if a team has defensive strategy put on film they'd perform better than they did today, especially Derozan who seemed extremely flustered by it. I gotta put this on Casey tho.

DeRozan was trapped alot in the Bucks series that makes it even more puzzling....Casey contstantly had the wrong people on the floor and his first move off the bench should have been Norm and he should have played that Lowry/bench lineup extended minutes....

I could write 500 words on Casey mistakes.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The funny thing about this loss is, there's A LOT more positives for the Raptors than there were against most of their losses against the Bucks. Now obviously that doesn't necessarily mean they're going to go on and win this series, but their offense (sans Hoenas and whatever the fukk DeRozan was doing out there) was rolling along quite nicely for periods of the game - they did however miss quite a few open looks. Even their defense was good for the most part, credit to Cleveland who made a ton of tough shots + LeBron's jumper being on.

They did miss a ton of open shots especially patterson.Cavs only shot i think 45% for the game,they had the same amount of made FGs (39)

I would argue Cavs just had a hot hand,made a ton of 3s they probably wont make again and had a huge edge in FT attempts.

Raps hit a few open 3s and Cavs dont get so hot and its a close game....Thatswhat id be telling the team if i was Casey.

and this is gonna sound wack but i dont really read much into game 1s with this team cuz they for some reason just dont just show up for them,this team needs to get worked for them to come back strong and play there game,its odd but theres enough evidence over 4 seasons...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
They did miss a ton of open shots especially patterson.Cavs only shot i think 45% for the game,they had the same amount of made FGs (39)

I would argue Cavs just had a hot hand,made a ton of 3s they probably wont make again and had a huge edge in FT attempts.

Raps hit a few open 3s and Cavs dont get so hot and its a close game....Thatswhat id be telling the team if i was Casey.

and this is gonna sound wack but i dont really read much into game 1s with this team cuz they for some reason just dont just show up for them,this team needs to get worked for them to come back strong and play there game,its odd but theres enough evidence over 4 seasons...
Man sweep inbound... well see it tommorow

Dont resign lowry and Casey is the worst coach in the league