Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm down with that...I don't know how teams watch these east teams...They are garbage and they bow down to lebron

I know! At least when M.J. played those teams competed against him even though he beat them. Too many lay down teams in the East right now. Adam Silver needs to understand the product can be a lot more profitable if you make it more competitive.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
nigs in here talking about cakewalks to the finals whena few weeks back yall had the bulls, heat, celtics and wizards to take out the Cavs

yall muthafukkas need to shut up, get your handkerchief, dry your tears and get off your period

gsw just swept a team and no one is gonna talk about the creampuffs and fake contenders in that conference

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Who the hell is Dave east?
Someone rep me real quick gotdamn you are pure trash as a poster
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
nigs in here talking about cakewalks to the finals whena few weeks back yall had the bulls, heat, celtics and wizards to take out the Cavs

yall muthafukkas need to shut up, get your handkerchief, dry your tears and get off your period

gsw just swept a team and no one is gonna talk about the creampuffs and fake contenders in that conference
The Eas is trash bruh. nikkas making dumb predictions doesn't change that it is:yeshrug:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
This game :mjlol: Dahntay Jones bum ass :wtf: