Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Honestly at this point it's looking like both Cleveland and Golden State will sweep their way to the Finals.....
Rockets and Spurs ain't getting swept. They're too good for that

Everybody knew Cleveland was sleepwalking to another finals before the season even started anyway

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so sick of LeBron having a cake walk to the finals...These east teams are never competitive

Only way that gets better is if these other players start to follow that Lebron and Durant blueprint of ring chasing in your prime. Cousins in Washington with Wall and Beal. Paul George maybe going to the C's with I.T. and Horford. Things need to be shaken up with players moving or the NBA should get rid of conferences and have the best sixteen teams in the playoffs by record order. It would definitely make things alot more interesting.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Steph Curry isn't a front runner he care free and flashy no matter the score. Westbrook and Harden are not either
Steph IS a front runner.

He doesn't do all that dancing after hitting a 3 bullshyt when they are tied or losing.

But calling somone a "frontrunner" is dumb as fukk anyway.

Who the fukk plays happy and care free when they are losing:what:

It's just some hater shyt to say:camby:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only way that gets better is if these other players start to follow that Lebron and Durant blueprint of ring chasing in your prime. Cousins in Washington with Wall and Beal. Paul George maybe going to the C's with I.T. and Horford. Things need to be shaken up with players moving or the NBA should get rid of conferences and have the best sixteen teams in the playoffs by record order. It would definitely make things alot more interesting.

I'm down with that...I don't know how teams watch these east teams...They are garbage and they bow down to lebron

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Steph IS a front runner.

He doesn't do all that dancing after hitting a 3 bullshyt when they are tied or losing.

But calling somone a "frontrunner" is dumb as fukk anyway.

Who the fukk plays happy and care free when they are losing:what:

It's just some hater shyt to say:camby:
Crimsontider is a married man that Stan's drake

I mean you think his wife respects him?
I doubt it