Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
im happy breh
only one more game left in caseys regime

finally big changes
honestly, its the one thing I want above all else in the postseason. any changes to the roster i can live it, but Casey has to go. I don't care if we get Durant, Chris Paul, whoever the fukk else, no more Casey please, I can't watch this horrendous offense another season

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I've been thinking about something....

Are we sure Lowry and Derozan are a good fit? Obviously most raptor fans on this board are calling to blow this thing up completely but I think keeping one or the other might not be so bad.

The Lowry + bench units have historically performed better than any other Raptor units the last few years but I've noticed in the small sample size in which Lowry hasn't played this season with Derozan, the Raptors have played particularly well with Derozan as the main ball handler. Similar to Giannis, I think Derozan can thrive in a role of making your worst shooter your main ball handler. As we've seen, the Cavs have trapped Derozan and there are open shots to be had. I'd imagine this game would have gone differently if there were some shooters around him.

I'm beginning to wonder if it might just make sense to break up to Lowry/Derozan duo because clearly the fit is off. I've had my gripes with a Derozan as do most analytically inclined people but his play down the stretch of the regular season was impressive to me.
DeRozan-type players are tough fits with other players.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I take it you didn't bother even watching the game. :francis:
Yes, yes I have. That same ass excuse you have been using is a bit tired :russell:

Yeah, the Raptors are just missing shots. It has NOTHING to do with how Cleveland has been playing defense this past game and a half.

I got it buddy :tu:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
honestly, its the one thing I want above all else in the postseason. any changes to the roster i can live it, but Casey has to go. I don't care if we get Durant, Chris Paul, whoever the fukk else, no more Casey please, I can't watch this horrendous offense another season

I wouldn't even mind if masai fires casey after this game on some lou lamoriello firing robbie ftorek