Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They probably would've taken this game if Lowry was playing. All those missed opportunities from behind the arc cost them. Just can't generate any offense outside of DeRozan chucking and hoping it goes in.
I really don't understand this Kyle Lowry obsession you have. Would the game be closer? Yeah maybe, but time and time again in these 3 games it's like the Cavs go on this huge 16-1 run like it's nothing.

Lowry is not going to stop that.

The Cavs are also playing very good defense the past 6 quarters.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
bouta roll up this loud & listen to G Perico...
hi3fkZd.png

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I've been thinking about something....

Are we sure Lowry and Derozan are a good fit? Obviously most raptor fans on this board are calling to blow this thing up completely but I think keeping one or the other might not be so bad.

The Lowry + bench units have historically performed better than any other Raptor units the last few years but I've noticed in the small sample size in which Lowry hasn't played this season with Derozan, the Raptors have played particularly well with Derozan as the main ball handler. Similar to Giannis, I think Derozan can thrive in a role of making your worst shooter your main ball handler. As we've seen, the Cavs have trapped Derozan and there are open shots to be had. I'd imagine this game would have gone differently if there were some shooters around him.

I'm beginning to wonder if it might just make sense to break up to Lowry/Derozan duo because clearly the fit is off. I've had my gripes with a Derozan as do most analytically inclined people but his play down the stretch of the regular season was impressive to me.

Daps
I really don't understand this Kyle Lowry obsession you have. Would the game be closer? Yeah maybe, but time and time again in these 3 games it's like the Cavs go on this huge 16-1 run like it's nothing.

Lowry is not going to stop that.

The Cavs are also playing very good defense the past 6 quarters.
I take it you didn't bother even watching the game. :francis:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
They probably would've taken this game if Lowry was playing. All those missed opportunities from behind the arc cost them. Just can't generate any offense outside of DeRozan chucking and hoping it goes in.

I know it's a separate thread for this but I don't think they should blow this team up. But they may need to move on and find another coach. They just can't beat the Cavs playing the way they do. I think a big part of that is the way Casey lets Demar play.