Raptors fans don't like Scottie Barnes anymore?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I never understood the hype...what is he supposed to be potentially elite at?

Daps
They buy milk in plastic bags they cant be ok in the head
bagged-milk.jpg
Canadians around my way drive down to American Costco and buy up all the milk because even with the unfavorable exchange rate it's cheaper here, then go back home. Canada has a strange relationship with milk.

Raptors and Blue Jays fans are insufferable, too. Don't let that "Canadians are polite" narrative take hold. Go to a game with a bunch of traveling Blue Jays fans. You'll want to declare war on 'em like it's 1812 again.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I never understood the hype...what is he supposed to be potentially elite at?

He's still only 21 so I can't close the book on him, but there's nothing he's really bad at on the court. He scores, rebounds, play makes and defends at a pretty good level.

The Raptors were wyling making him untouchable for a KD trade but he's a pretty valuable piece and I understand not moving him willy nilly

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He play like how he did at Florida State. He was a point forward who can’t shoot. Above average at rebounding, defending and playmaking. A solid player who probably maxes out as a good role player.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would the Raptors trade a 21 year old corner piece player? He played well this year considering FVV and Trent are in contract years shooting the lights out, Pascal getting his and OG still solidifying himself as a two way player in anticipation of his next big contract.

That’s A LOT for a young player to develop in yet he still won ROY last year and took on more of a leadership role on the team at 21 years old. Rap fans love him and he ain’t going nowhere :manny: