Raptors fans don't like Scottie Barnes anymore?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
They buy milk in plastic bags they cant be ok in the head
bagged-milk.jpg
I havent had bagged milk since my hood ass elementary/middle school. Although i think suburb schools had it also

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Scottie Buns is a big reason why they had such a disappointing season this year. They tried to get him the keys until they realized that he had improved nothing going into his second year. His numbers were down across the board and he’s been up and down the whole year.

Crazy cause dudes on this board were saying he was gonna be ascending to superstar status too:wow:

Daps
Scottie Buns is a big reason why they had such a disappointing season this year. They tried to get him the keys until they realized that he had improved nothing going into his second year. His numbers were down across the board and he’s been up and down the whole year.

Crazy cause dudes on this board were saying he was gonna be ascending to superstar status too:wow:
Look at this clown ass muh'fukka trying to move the goalposts after he got exposed trying to hype up Jalen Suggs over Scottie. Ugh.

:picard:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I was just about to go to realgm raptors forum to see how much they are in shambles over losing the play in

first thread says raptors lose to a 9 year old girl :mjlol:

oh turns out it was demars daughter shrieking during free throws

16813527263860.jpg

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

He’s a twitch bum
Should be shooting 1000 3s a game instead of playing nba 2k23 on twitch with Brampton waste men

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Scottie is solid yo

just another reason why we need a legit star. You cant really expect a 21 year old with money to be this proactive in winning you playoffs games

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
He’s a twitch bum
Should be shooting 1000 3s a game instead of playing nba 2k23 on twitch with Brampton waste men
them youts are gonna be dumb for a while so might as well wait until they smarten up lol

Scottie aint going to Scotia to shoot 3s at 6am. He's buying shyt in Fortnite and DMing IG honeys :mjlol:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That rookie of the year got to folks head. Barnes had the lowest ceiling of any of the top 5 picks from the 21 draft. He’s solid though. Just not a star in the making.