Rappin 4 Tay Reminding People of how Drake stole from him.

Daps
Drake paid him 100k AFTER he got busted for stealing it. How's it a homage if it was already a somewhat obscure track and he gave absolutely no acknowledgement of who or what he was supposedly paying homage to? The lengths y'all go through to defend this fraud is asinine.
He probably never even heard of 4tay..

Drake: Hmm.. What is rappin 4 tay? Is this some kind of "urban" strip club/motel? Anywaaays, I wanna speak to the manager :beli:

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
There are people in this thread trying to find fault with 4'Tay..they want to basically tell him to shut up this is too much for poor Aubrey :mjtf:
4 Tay gave up his ability to bytch about this once he cashed his check.

If it was about somethin deeper than just hijacking a verse, then tell Drake to take that 100K and shove it.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 Tay gave up his ability to bytch about this once he cashed his check.

If it was about somethin deeper than just hijacking a verse, then tell Drake to take that 100K and shove it.
i don't see it that way.

if drake had gone about it beforehand and 4 tay accepted the money then sure i guess.

instead he just jacked that shyt, and yeah he may have accepted compensation after, but we don't know what financial situation he was in where maybe he just needed that money immediately.

drake is a predator, this is a perfect example on him being a colonizer not a colleague.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was this any different than him rapping Mase’s Mo Money Mo Problems on Worst Behavior? It’s obvious he was paying homage on that but you claim this is biting?:patrice:
you think he didn't pay mase?

thats the only reason he defending this clown.

i don't think the songs are comparable tho. saying everyone knows rappin 4 tay is getiting bit vs a verse on the biggest biggie hit record off life after death that literally went #1 on the billboard hot 100 is and has been getting regular play nationally for 25 years since is just... not the same.