Rappers you hung out with...

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I managed 9th Prince of Killarmy back from 07 to last year. He invited me to rock the bells a few times but in 2010 we did the show and I decoded to attend the show and the after party with 9th and RZA. Bokkeem woodbine was also hanging with RZA. We went to a sushi spot and RZA paid for like 10 people...he is a funny ass person, I don't smoke or drink and he asked if I don't do any of those things...what is it that I do lol.

We get to the club and the promoter says he never heard of the RZA and was bullshytting and RZA approached him and said nikka I'm the RZA and the dude was like oh I heard wrong you all can come in...promoters in NY are always on some fake shyt. During the ride to the club RZA asked me how this club was and I was telling him how they got all the flavors of women. Mad other crazy shyt happened that day...from speaking with jay z, Alicia keys, swizz, Chris rock and snoop dogg...it was like hanging with all my favorite musicians from childhood.

I'll add on other crazy stories, this was just a short one. :manny:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
I managed 9th Prince of Killarmy back from 07 to last year. He invited me to rock the bells a few times but in 2010 we did the show and I decoded to attend the show and the after party with 9th and RZA. Bokkeem woodbine was also hanging with RZA. We went to a sushi spot and RZA paid for like 10 people...he is a funny ass person, I don't smoke or drink and he asked if I don't do any of those things...what is it that I do lol.

We get to the club and the promoter says he never heard of the RZA and was bullshytting and RZA approached him and said nikka I'm the RZA and the dude was like oh I heard wrong you all can come in...promoters in NY are always on some fake shyt. During the ride to the club RZA asked me how this club was and I was telling him how they got all the flavors of women. Mad other crazy shyt happened that day...from speaking with jay z, Alicia keys, swizz, Chris rock and snoop dogg...it was like hanging with all my favorite musicians from childhood.

:laugh:

I can't even imagine all the crazy shyt RZA must have been saying.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
When I stayed in Delaware, Meek Millz used to come thru Wilmington and chill
back during the Flamerz days.

One day dude pulled up in a Honda Civic some bytch
was driving and dapped my olehead and smoked a blunt with us.

Singh

All Star
Daps
One of my older homies was childhood friends with Spice 1 out in Hayward.

I got a chance to kick it with him @ the club a few days after he got out of the hospital.
Had a couple drinks with him and he put me onto a lot of knowledge.

I got to kick it with him again and play some of my groups tracks for him and he showed love and give us advice.

Super cool down to earth guy which I didn't expect from the hardcore gangster rapper I used to listen to when I was a kid in the 90s.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

What was RZA talking about dude looks and sounds high all the time