Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I

Over all Hyundais and Kias are excellent cars, beautifully designed, and German engineered. Anyone clowning Hyundais in 2020 doesn't know much about cars.

Plus people don't understand that what you pay extra for with other car brands you get for inclusive in Kia's & Hyundai's from jump.

Plus in the top tier when in comes to the most reliable cars while the "premium brands" fall way low.

Give me a Project C any day!

:ufdup:Kia / Hyundai coming strong!

2021-hyundai-elantra-n-line_100756029_h.jpg
Hyundai-i20-N-8-1280x720.jpg
hyundai-santa-fe-2021-05-exterior.jpg
hyundai-nexo-2019-01.jpg
2021-Kia-Sorento-SX-new.png
2021-Kia-K5.jpg
sp.jpg

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If all dude wants for a car is to get to point a and point b, then he's absolutely doing the right thing. People that like his music will still attend the shows... so he doesn't really lose anything of significance other than the ability to impress other people who love shiny trinkets.

Even if he isn't making a ton of money from shows or whatever else he's doing, he can still end up in a better position than a lot of these artists who are spending all of their money at the jewelers buying cartoon jewelry filled with low grade diamonds or fancy cars which lose value the moment you drive them off the lot. Luxury cars are some of the worst offenders of depreciation in value.

Having a huge car payment is the absolute worst, especially in an economic environment like you have right now. Unless you are a car geek and cars are your passion or you need some fancy ride to 'look like you belong' such as some industry where you are picking up clients and your ride needs to impress, then I'd absolutely recommend avoiding spending a lot on a car. That $400+ you'll save on a low car note is so much more liberating, not even considering the more expensive the car, the more expensive the maintenance, and that is extremely true for performance cars.
Yup. Leased an M3 for 3 years and it was easily one of the worst financial decisions I ever made. Complete waste of money.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Why don't you have a car yet if you are in your mid-20s?
I'm in New York and we got the subway and trains that take you all throughout the city. Didn't really see the need for one or want to deal with parking or NY traffic but now that I'm getting a little older im like fukk it might as well even if I don't drive everyday it'll be helpful for when I wanna take trips out the city, going out on dates, or going to work where my job does have a parking lot.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Was in the market for a new car next year. Yall selling me on the Sonata :jbhmm: that warranty look absurd