Rapper T.I. Says Atlantic Records Hates His New Positive Image

J J

Rookie
Daps
Anyway it would be a non sense if he starts to go back to that trap rap, especially after the tv reality show ahah! He's not relevant anymore.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Image is everything.

But if the image and the sales and music don't come together then it doesn't work. His image change has hurt his music and his sales have gone down, granted he went gold on No Mercy and is a little under that with his last album, but dude is trending downward.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But if the image and the sales and music don't come together then it doesn't work. His image change has hurt his music and his sales have gone down, granted he went gold on No Mercy and is a little under that with his last album, but dude is trending downward.
nikka you just said fukk an image. Image is everything. Let's be real here Gangsta Tip is far more interesting than laid back Mr. Rogers T.I..

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I agree in part with what he's saying, maybe believe is a better word then 'agree', but I think his music hasn't been very compelling since 'Paper Trail', and he seemed pretty passionate about that regressive 'Trap Back' song/video....

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
T.I. is not going back to that style.. that nikka snitch, so he know he can't rap about being the truth out in the streets anymore.

fukk rap and start working on independent films and other ventures. rap music is not a long term investment u should think of especially being 36 years-old and these white and sellout executives want u to make your race look more dumber than it already is

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That's how it is being black in America. You try to be positive and you'll be completely ignored or shunned... but they'll be quick to put the camera on a negro when he's doing bad. Not surprising at all.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk is y'all talking bout "he can't go back to that trap rap" he already attempted and failed

nobody wanna hear that shyt from a nikka that spent his whole career glorifying crime and not snitching......and then snitching

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
last album was fire i dont care what it sold

"Can You Learn" should have been a bonerfied single.

Shiit was flames.

If anybody has that track without that "setup intro"... daps for paps.

On another note...

He's no longer promoting ratchetness themes in his music.

But Atlantic has been known to screw over their urban artists department.

Atlantic is illuminati run (just look at their logo with their horus "all seeing eye" symbol).

Since Tip no longer caters to their ultimate agenda, they'll slowly but surely do what they can to omit him from the game.

Last edited:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Put out new shyt with Hustle Gang and his cuz, and he good. nikka you older.. why he always looking back at his youth

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt saigon & lupe already expose atlantic

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I feel him....But its like that for all the older trap guys like T.I., Gucci, Jeezy...

The thing is T.I. still be spitting though, I done heard about 3 features this year when he done went in...

But when you aren't "hot" nobody seems to care....

But I respect what he doing, he getting that VH-1 money and prepping his sons to be able to make money in the entertanment business...

As much as I would want the "Old T.I." back, If I heard him rapping about being in the trap or goiing sack for sack I would be like :stopitslime:

I'm still waiting for these rich black rappers/R&B singers to come together to form their own label and/or distrubution company and stop letting these wack suits dictate how their music sounds and when it comes out...

he released a single called trap back jumping.

why wouldn't you make that face when any rapper in booth talking about illegal fairytales?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
TI is wrong and he just said this to stir up controversy.

TI knows that you can not beat whats New in hiphop.

unless you're Jay z.