Rapper Logic pushing the emasculation of Black Males agenda

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:coffee:Not concerned about Logic's race or who claims what, but this song IS NOT for you. You know who you are.

Stop getting mad at people making songs are various topics. I swear dudes wanna sweep shyt under a rug and act like nobody is going to

speak about something unless a "gay mafia" is putting money in their pockets. Don't be a clown. Think a little. The song is not about you, just like

songs about balling isn't for 99% of us.

Daps
Pushing gay shyt is where the money at. In before any of you call me homophobic, look at all the tech companies with the rainbow stuff; I'm not hating on breh's living their lives, but it's too much pushing.

Good production on the song, though. That royalty money is going to help the two featured artists out a lot. You know this song is going to do NUMBERS both on film/tv and the radio.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
i used to fukk with his music too :francis:. I guess they gave him a call and he got the $ eyes

:russ::usure:
They got my man Joker from Platoon to do this video?

I just had to watch a bit of this video and only thing I can say is......

2d82hy9.jpg

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
this is such a beautiful video, honestly. The fact that so many young men go through struggles like this make me:mjcry:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It makes no sense to me how a non-homosexual would want to promote & advertise homosexual activities

:mindblown:
How is this video promoting homosexual activities?

Y'all just need to realize that shyt like this is real, ppl suffer through shyt because, well because of the attitudes displayed in this thread. This song/video isn't promoting gaynshyt, it's promoting acceptance to ppl that are gay, or different.

Regardless, nothing wrong with accepting ppl for who they are, tolerance/acceptance =/= promoting it.

No one should suffer for who they are.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I like the moment in the beginning with Cheadle holding the adorable baby. Good video. Everyone is someone's baby